Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]How much should i take for bypass+hacks?

Discussion on [QUESTION]How much should i take for bypass+hacks? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [QUESTION]How much should i take for bypass+hacks?

Hi Guys,

i just want to ask some of you , how much i can take for a working bypass with working hacks? Since dll injection get patched my old bypass isnt working anymore. I successfully tried another method.

So GUYS, dont flame my thread, i havent decide it if i should ever release it or not, i just ask you for a possible price.

Every Spam or flame gets reported, so just answer my question please

regards,
megalos12345
Old 04/13/2012, 20:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalos12345 View Post
Hi Guys,

i just want to ask some of you , how much i can take for a working bypass with working hacks? Since dll injection get patched my old bypass isnt working anymore. I successfully tried another method.

So GUYS, dont flame my thread, i havent decide it if i should ever release it or not, i just ask you for a possible price.

regards,
megalos12345

Depends, but you are sure that you didnt go to another forum, took their free hack and now resell? Like you did with gawrons script, then you raged at ppl reselling that one/leeching ... Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalos12345 View Post
Hi Guys,

regards,
megalos12345

Depends, but you are sure that you didnt go to another forum, took their free hack and now resell? Like you did with gawrons script, then you raged at ppl reselling that one/leeching ... Lawl

First post some proof, if it is actually working u can sell it for 30-40$ .

epvp bugged ^^
Old 04/13/2012, 20:43   #3

First off thanks for your very useful post you made and no its made by me.
30-40$ is too low then i better keep myself and enjoy a free yoshi
Closed Thread