Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is there any significance to these CSV's?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any significance to these CSV's?

I don't play 2Moons anymore, I just like to edit stuff now, and I'm wondering if there is any significance to these CSV's...

share/pc/groupexpratio.csv -- ALONG WITH -- share/pc/exp.csv

share/item/itemset.csv -- ALONG WITH -- share/skill/creature/monster.csv (Column A rows 157-204)

share/item/itemupgrade.csv

and

share/skill/a_2_2_rollingattack.csv (one out of all of the skills) ~ (Column O Rows 194,200,206,212,218,224,230,236,242,248) OR the same CSV but Column B and Rows that say NO_CANCEL (NO_CANCEL seems to take into effect the amount of hits the skill has.)

--

Just wondering...if these aren't worth touching, I won't bother trying.

Old 12/23/2011, 01:58   #2

the droprate changing? in itemset w/monster.cvs can you put wat column will be edit so i can try...

Old 12/23/2011, 06:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isda123 View Post
the droprate changing? in itemset w/monster.cvs can you put wat column will be edit so i can try...
It's not that hard to look in there and find the values I'm talking about, but here's your spoon-feeding.

In monster.csv : Values in Rows 157-204. Which specific ones, I'm not sure, but if it is worthwhile I will edit it. That's what I'm looking for...whether I should waste my time or not.

In itemset.csv : This one is the difficult part, as you would have to know which item comes first in the list, and somehow find the argates in the mumbo-jumbo in Column B. The only reason I went to itemset is because in monster.csv, it uses ItemSet as a name.
Old 12/23/2011, 16:51   #4

u cant edit the drop rate of items or which items drop. u can change it but it wont affect it in anyway..

« [Q]reXIGNation Failure | [ATTENTION]GM`s are active on ALL servers. »