Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lol lol weird thing happens

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lol lol weird thing happens

hi everyone I just want to ask if acclaim ban ip?
Today when doing crespo dungeon with vac, auto pot etc etc hacks I get dc then I cant login anymore."cannot connect to server"
Also I cant enter on 2moons site and forum

"You tried to access the address , which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page."

And its not my internet connection Im sure.

(I dont have many posts because I dont like to ask for help like a noob I like to do things by myself and it works..... but now Im sad about this problem I hope its not ip ban :-S ..........I only hacked in dungeon)

Thanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
The web site CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE which mean its their end not urs. Yes you dont post or make thread with noob questions nor you tried to answer an question. Yes Acclaim can ip ban people if thats what your asking. Either that or their having an server issue.

Old   #3

I'm not positive about the IP ban. Last I knew, they would ban your MAC address (meaning they ban YOUR computer, not your entire network).
Old   #4

thanks for answers...... I think they ip banned europe like half day so they can start 4xXp events....... Last nightI finaly logged in with proxy and got 1 hour of 4xXP....:P

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanduciprian View Post
thanks for answers...... I think they ip banned europe like half day so they can start 4xXp events....... Last nightI finaly logged in with proxy and got 1 hour of 4xXP....:P
no, they didn't banned europe at the 4x exp.
must have been some kind of problem at ur end.
& it was only 1 hour of 4xXP this last night (no more no less)