Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Global & Korean Dekaron Client Download

Discussion on Global & Korean Dekaron Client Download within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/09/2012, 22:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Global Dekaron is now off right?
Old 05/09/2012, 23:21   #17

It is up and please dont bump old thread
Old 05/09/2012, 23:25   #18

actually it's good that he bumped this thread coz now all those noobs complaining about having troubles downloading the client coz they dont understand korean will be able to move their ***** and take the files on their own!

what am I saying, they wont -.-
Old 05/09/2012, 23:38   #19

Hmm. I think that make an acc there is the main problem. Why will they download it if they cant make an account first?
Old 05/09/2012, 23:41   #20

I was referring to a thread where a guy was complaining that he doesnt know korean so he cant get new weaps for his pserver - you do NOT need to know korean to download the client, patch it and unpack it.