Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dil to cash amount converter?

Discussion on Dil to cash amount converter? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dil to cash amount converter?

Is there an ideal amount of dil equated to $1 USD or vvhatever? Just vvondering.
Old 07/27/2011, 05:36   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Are you selling or buying? Try looking at the black market here or any dil sites like okaygoods. Than with a little bit of math you'll figure it out.
Old 07/27/2011, 12:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
around 2-3kk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB DIL SIZ BIG AMOUNT
11/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
yo i would like to buy siz dill big amounts (2 bilions) but i would buy smaller amounts but no smaller than 100kk i can pay only with mooneybookers and i am paying for kakkarot! offer me in pm NEED 1,6kk PAYING 350 usd FASSSSSST
[Converter] Free Music Converter
07/19/2010 - Music - 1 Replies
Moin, ich hab für euch mal einen kleinen Musik Converter gemacht! Mit dem Converter könnt ihr die standart files convetieren, wie *.mp3 , *.wav , *.wma und noch mehr! hier ein pic: http://i30.tinypic.com/dy9mqe.png
DC on Amount
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Wondering if there is a program or it would be useful in SV to DC when u have say 30 mets in met zone (full inventory) putting mets in F6 for example and when F6 = 30 DC's :D . that would rock imo. only a request dunno if theres a program out there kinda hard to search for somthing like that :/
FrEeNxCaSh!.![Amount: Up To You]
05/21/2007 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Click on this link: http://www.cashontap.net/?r=6396 Create New Account Click on "Offers" Press on "Freebies"