Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GameHI Dekaron

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile GameHI Dekaron

sry if this is in the wrong place .....

ok now i was on here all day last night and today trying to find a working GameHi Dekaron hacks that work cuz when i try mine that i have when i go to log in .it always dc right when i log in. the only thing that works is the GM hack and i can tel to a spot on the map 1 time then when i try it again i diff spot it bring me back to the 1 i was just at and ghost mode will not work ..like i said i looked 4 some hacks that will work but cant find any on here any help thx.

vac hack
wall hack
speed hack non will work.

cuz i seen hacker in the game .i just need to find working hacks..

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl88 View Post
sry if this is in the wrong place .....

ok now i was on here all day last night and today trying to find a working GameHi Dekaron hacks that work cuz when i try mine that i have when i go to log in .it always dc right when i log in. the only thing that works is the GM hack and i can tel to a spot on the map 1 time then when i try it again i diff spot it bring me back to the 1 i was just at and ghost mode will not work ..like i said i looked 4 some hacks that will work but cant find any on here any help thx.

vac hack
wall hack
speed hack non will work.

cuz i seen hacker in the game .i just need to find working hacks..
You're wasting your time. They patched most known hacks out. Look like you might have to play.... *gasp* Legit! Honestly, it's a waste of time hacking Global DK... You get levels so quickly there, it's really quite sad. A friend of mine literally went from 125 to 137 in about 5 days... So, do you think you still need hacks?

Besides all that, your account will probably get slammed by Xigncode for attempting to hack using the non functional ones... I hope don't feel surprised when your lvl 60 hacked AK or something dissapears. XD

Old   #3

ok

ok btw no lvl 60 ak lol lvl 147 hunter 148 seg 137 summoner lol.then some other noob acc i was trying to use the hacks on./its not about the lvls 4 me i just like hacking lol
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
hacking has its bonuses

them being, less time req for quest, and tons of money if u do stuff in a regular basis

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
hacking has its bonuses

them being, less time req for quest, and tons of money if u do stuff in a regular basis
You only get tons of money for creating and selling gear, Ken... If you played legit, you would know this. Quests are easy as hell as it is... you don't even NEED a vac hack to speed them up... because mobs're all right there... >.>
Old   #6

i can tell you i played legit, you try to do cq in draco, in the bot heat zone, try and kill atars there...
Old   #7

Quote:
i can tell you i played legit, you try to do cq in draco, in the bot heat zone, try and kill atars there...
Omg, when did YOU join? A6? You think DRACO is tough? Omg... It's SOO easy now... I've put 2 characters through Draco and Avalon since A7 started... it's easy as hell! If you have a bot issue, flag and kill! It's simple... >.> They sometimes bug up and don't come back. If you never got past level 54, no wonder you resorted to hacking this game... (Which I might remind everyone, is not a big accomplishment.... They have bare minimum security... If you wanna prove a point, go hack WOW.)

EDIT: If you want me to help you grind through your 2 million needed exp to level up in Draco, I'd be more than happy to help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

haha xD ur so **** funny mac (in a good way xD)

but im done with draco, thanks a lot
Old   #9

I don't wish to be funny. I just want to be taken seriously. Global Dekaron is one of the few GOOD f2p games in existence... I'd rather it not get shut down because tards like some people here, wanna hack it because they're too lazy to level up themselves.~
Old   #10

well, srsly, good luck on your crusade, but you won't get much luck here, you should try your luck on gamehi official forums and tell every one that is lvling to pick a spot, with a party, grind there, and kill any bot in sight

its like global warming, if EVERY ONE does a little it will attenuate the problem, the price of dill will go higher and higher since the bots won't be picking much money

and perhaps tell on official forums at xx pm, its bot hunting time, where no player pk shall occur, only vs bots, not only fun, but dead effective
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macnspam View Post
I don't wish to be funny. I just want to be taken seriously. Global Dekaron is one of the few GOOD f2p games in existence... I'd rather it not get shut down because tards like some people here, wanna hack it because they're too lazy to level up themselves.~
LOL i think your at a wrong forum =) keep in mind this is a hacking forum =) and hell yeah we too lazy leveling up our self legit=)
Old   #12

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Get back to the topic people.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Get back to the topic people.

word so there is no hacks that will work on GameHi......

Quote:
well, srsly, good luck on your crusade, but you won't get much luck here, you should try your luck on gamehi official forums and tell every one that is lvling to pick a spot, with a party, grind there, and kill any bot in sight

its like global warming, if EVERY ONE does a little it will attenuate the problem, the price of dill will go higher and higher since the bots won't be picking much money

and perhaps tell on official forums at xx pm, its bot hunting time, where no player pk shall occur, only vs bots, not only fun, but dead effective

LOL so funny and yea some ppl dont want to wast 3 year trying to get a chr to 130 lol BTW MAC i hacked all my acs on 2moons so up yours lol. u much fell dum mac wasting all this time lvling and here we r 2 days and we are past u LOL .U MAD BRO that must piss u off NOW do me a fav go back to gamehi official forums and go bitch to your GFS there how much u hate hackers and make sure to tell them u hate them so much ok GOOD HAVE A NICE DAY.JUST 4 U MAC I,M GOING TO POST A VIDEO OF ME HACKING ON A PS OK JUST SO U CAN HATE HACKERS MORE LOLOL

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
1 more thing this prob will get off topic but o well.how do u edit stats so u get more or edit your attack so u hit more.cuz i dont no the codein that well i,m at a dev.
Old   #14

i still gotta give props for mac trying to get his voice to be listened, good luck, but as i said, you should probabbly make ideas, like the ones i mentioned, and post them on the official forums

as you can see, some of the guys here simply want the easy way to lvl, cuze they can, and others cuze they want to experience the full content of the game, in a fast paced manner or simply cuze of lack of time

do not judge too quickly...
Old   #15

Quote:
i still gotta give props for mac trying to get his voice to be listened, good luck, but as i said, you should probabbly make ideas, like the ones i mentioned, and post them on the official forums

as you can see, some of the guys here simply want the easy way to lvl, cuze they can, and others cuze they want to experience the full content of the game, in a fast paced manner or simply cuze of lack of time

do not judge too quickly...

well i just made a video just 4 him and i think he will like the song to lol

it will prob be up in like 86min lol and it will be up here

Closed Thread