Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHAT R the CHances LOOK GUYS

Discussion on WHAT R the CHances LOOK GUYS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WHAT R the CHances LOOK GUYS

Omg here i m browsing the market and look at this knights shop who has 2 of the same DIVINE NOBLE WEAPONS> They r exactly SAME!!!!
1 % atack speed
17 damage
1% atack speed
55 increase damage
BOTH weapon same stats, same order!!!!!!

I mean come on what r the chances of the exactly same DIVINE NOBLE DROP????

Look screen shots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (224.6 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (213.4 KB, 120 views)
Old 12/01/2007, 07:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
Omg here i m browsing the market and look at this knights shop who has 2 of the same DIVINE NOBLE WEAPONS> They r exactly SAME!!!!
1 % atack speed
17 damage
1% atack speed
55 increase damage
BOTH weapon same stats, same order!!!!!!

I mean come on what r the chances of the exactly same DIVINE NOBLE DROP????

Look screen shots.
well I am almost fully done developing a dupe hack but I'm debating if people are ready for it.
Old 12/01/2007, 21:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
well I am almost fully done developing a dupe hack but I'm debating if people are ready for it.
lol, are you serious? o.o
Old 12/01/2007, 21:46   #4

ye he his.. making a dupe hack public would crash the whole game.. which will lead to a fix and than to reset the game to an old backup.

everyone would dupe items *** times and buy the best items and dube them again and again and again. perfect for some guys (like the underground area) but not for everyone in this game.
Old 12/01/2007, 21:59   #5

hmmm, a dupe. never tried to rly accomplish one.

all i can think of is by laggin the server and client to dupe it.
ah well.

im workin on cast time of a skill.

like to stack skills on each other while attacking.

for example: hard blow-hard brlow (both casting at same time, you know?)
Old 12/02/2007, 02:45   #6

Devine items have the same stats, every weapon and armor (devine) all have the same stats. i got a lvl 85 dagger devine and wen i browsed the market i saw the exact same devine 85 dagger that i had.
Old 12/02/2007, 02:50   #7

lag has nothing to do with dupe-ing.
Old 12/02/2007, 05:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deazn1 View Post
Devine items have the same stats, every weapon and armor (devine) all have the same stats. i got a lvl 85 dagger devine and wen i browsed the market i saw the exact same devine 85 dagger that i had.
u saw exactly the same. This guy was selling 2 of the same +5 weapons.
What is the chance for u to get 2 same STATS and in the same ORDER divines?
I dont think The stats on divine noble r not the same, they vary. mmosite.com armors. I have never seen exactly same stats in the same order on divines.
Also i cant remember if it shown on the ss, but he was selling other 2 weapons exactly the same.

I belive There is a dupe to dublicate Items, that was an issue during CB.

I really want to know how to do IT

But i quess if it is gonna b posted on the public web, it will screw up the game. Well i wish i was more talanted
Old 12/02/2007, 10:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
lag has nothing to do with dupe-ing.
just make sure u dont release it to the public i'd be lying if i said i didnt want it but still i dont want the game goin to **** cuz of everyone duping.
Old 12/02/2007, 10:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post

I belive There is a dupe to dublicate Items, that was an issue during CB.

I really want to know how to do IT

But i quess if it is gonna b posted on the public web, it will screw up the game. Well i wish i was more talanted
The CB dupe bug was just that u could open two clients on one pc and on both log to same account (server recognized only IP/account info - dont worry it was fixed long time ago)
So u could go to stash with one char and put there weap while the other is having it still, after it u could take it out of stash with first char and wow! two same weaps in ur inv

But its sure there is a dupe method and it spreading out quickly cuz every day grows more +7 items, need to find it as fast before gms will notice and fix this bug

yesterday i saw bagi that was soo lame to sell 3 lvl95 +7 weapons while using the fourth
Old 12/02/2007, 10:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroton View Post
The CB dupe bug was just that u could open two clients on one pc and on both log to same account (server recognized only IP/account info - dont worry it was fixed long time ago)
So u could go to stash with one char and put there weap while the other is having it still, after it u could take it out of stash with first char and wow! two same weaps in ur inv

But its sure there is a dupe method and it spreading out quickly cuz every day grows more +7 items, need to find it as fast before gms will notice and fix this bug

yesterday i saw bagi that was soo lame to sell 3 lvl95 +7 weapons while using the fourth
gah!... now ur tempting me to go back to spending hours using UCE and a hex editor
Old 12/02/2007, 17:00   #12

if it is a dupe then someone has known about it for a long time and its nothing recent since ive seen identical divine nobles with identical enchantments over a month ago.
Old 12/03/2007, 17:57   #13

Some people in game are duplicating items, but they don't want to reveal it since it will get fixed if more people know it.