Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weeny scammer report!

Discussion on Weeny scammer report! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/21/2010, 20:04   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 141
Same Signature Oo ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weeny scammer?
12/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 12 Replies
a friend of mine wanted to buy +9 le cruz boots.. weeny pmed him and this is the conversation.. he is new at elite so i think he wanted to scam him.. so becareful guys.. at von Scanderbeg Zitat: Zitat von Weeny I got +9 Le cruz pants on hellion 60-70Euro, its yours ;9 [email protected]
Report Scammer Here
08/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
good night, I have this thread to avoid the spam that people make when reporting to the thieves, Well many people just ignore it but you do not believe it would be better if all the thieves reporting in one post I think that the super moderators, moderators, and admin would pay more attention for the reason many thread do that knowing that many people around the world make every minute thread to sell, exchange, buy accounts if I'm right thread to please the significant rise towards avoiding...
Report scammer - hacktolive
07/22/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
ive traded with him my ak...... and opps the account password dosent work and hee offline on msn' and now i dont got any way to get my ak back ban this fucking scammer:mad:
[Report Scammer] PowerRanger
10/24/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
PowerRanger from Randow scammed me, he told me he want to trade his perfect ct for 10kk. he game me pic to proof that he have hacks: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3738/dekaron2009 102319h56m23.th.jpg Yfrog - dekaron2009102319h56m23 I gave him my 10kk dil and he scammed me! dont trust him!!! click thanks botton if he did not scammed you hehe
Report for scammer and hacker
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Closed