Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]WORKING SKILL HACK FOR DEKARON

Discussion on [WTS]WORKING SKILL HACK FOR DEKARON within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]WORKING SKILL HACK FOR DEKARON

just kidding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
one Skill hack not working other 2 works,einen Skill Hack funktioniert nicht
10/22/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
one Skill hack not working other 2 works Pleas watch video and u will understand what iam saying YouTube - Skill hack Metin2 Arabic I have got PC files from ".Cake "and i pasted , one of skill hack not work Is there any new skill hack _________________
I've got skill hack working on dekaron SEA
12/26/2009 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
I've successfully made a working skillhack for defaron SEA for archers rolling attack (level 15 dagger). I did it by editing the pack.d04 with winhex. I searched for the text Index,283 (using a guide somewhere on this forum) and changed the cooldown and casting time values so its instant and spammable. The problem is before i make a script for you guys i need more skill index numbers. I play mage as a main so if you guys could tell me what index value is for each mage skill i can finish my hack...