Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT [Silkroad Online]Char--> Dekaron Account

Discussion on WTT [Silkroad Online]Char--> Dekaron Account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT [Silkroad Online]Char--> Dekaron Account

well what i have is a level 109 30% FF+500k sp bower pure str fire/ice pach every skill is obtained not even freezes left out. Unverified. +9 seal of nova bow. +5 FB Seal of nova protector set. +5/4/6 seal of nova accesories set. Has gold rank in graduates. Atm 1.1b gold. Server:Eos Name: Mammy i can get screens if you need

I also have a char on rome 103 not as nicely farmed but son s/s , son prot set no helm, +5 fb acc. Unverified fire/ice/bich ff 98, Unverified. Both accounts come with some silk, 2 avatars and expired devil/pickup.

What i want is dekaron helion/siz accounts high level and must have +9's in them if you play silkroad and are interested you can contact me with the info in my sig or a pm