Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HellionServer tried to Scamm me...

Discussion on HellionServer tried to Scamm me... within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HellionServer tried to Scamm me...

With his fake MM Syberboy. ;D
Screens will follow in one sec.
Both are reported/request ban.

Screens:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/18/2010, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it's very obvious that he's a scammer.why would one buy anything including dil/item/account?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2010, 18:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
good job phil
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2010, 21:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gj
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB SCAMM
03/18/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Ok i saw another Post about this saying to created two accounts and trade and post that he stole BUT i found a way around All accs Banned 1. Make account Buy 1075 cps 2. Make a Convo with another account lv 70+ ( Diffrent e-mail address) the convo should be like this account 1 Account 2 Hi Hi
Scamm Prevention/Scamm Help
07/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Well I Decided To Post This Becuase I No Longer Play Conquer And Thought I Would Help People Be Prevented From Bieng Scammed/Or Help People Scamm Either Way If I Helped Please Click The Thank Button... Ok Here It Goes Scamm List: - ArtMoney Scamm.... Well Ill Start With The Most Commen Scamm... In This Scamm The "Scammer" Will Go To Market Look For The Best "Geared" Player They Will Offer A Stupid Ammount Of Cash Via Art Money... They Will Ask For Your Info Apart From The Password... Then...
Really Help Us in this scamm
10/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all there is anew scamm or tool or hack i don't know the important that some one trade my friend and put him 3 DB scroll for his Gourd if u was in his place absoloutly u will agree he accept and we see the 3 DB scroll he put the Gourd and the other Put 3 DB scroll and Each one click OK we suddenly after we log the acc we found it is not 3 DB scroll its 3 Met scroll so i need all Help to some one give me the link of this bot or the file or tell me how i wana be Full 2 soc like the other
SCAMM
05/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
i have neew hacking metod . hunting +1 item (coat,helmet,shield,gun ... go in market and write : S>> +1 item by good price , when someone wanna buy u TRADE whit him/her and let him see +1 item. press Close. Make trade again and push not +1 but like ur +1 item ... it's works