Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{scammer alert} rynnn

Discussion on {scammer alert} rynnn within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{scammer alert} rynnn

This person bought a set of items from me yesterday, he went first but after he got all the items he tried to file a claim in paypal to get his money back. Later he supposedly canceled the claim when I confronted him, he alleged his brother did it and he was sorry.

Now I called paypal and they said he hadn't cancelled it, then they said he did BUT he doesnt have the funds on his account so they can't transfer the money until he does, the girl said something about taking the money from his credit card in case he doesn't wanna pay.

Thankfully I had saved all the logs/conversations and taken screenshots of side to side msn/game trade and paypal receipt window where paypal can see I gave him the items he paid for, and he was happy with the trade.

The reason I post this is because I've been trying to contact this person on msn and he doesn't reply at all, yet I see him here offering other sellers the same amount he paid me (190euro), and now trying to resell the items he bought from me lol even using the same screenshot I used on original thread, even though he had told me he needed em for his own character.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. If this doesn't get resolved I will gladly post his paypal name/email so he can't scam anyone else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2010, 22:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Next time when u talk with paypal, u just tell them it's a virtual item trade.
There is no buyer protection for this and your money will be safe.
Old 09/25/2010, 22:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutritionFat View Post
Next time when u talk with paypal, u just tell them it's a virtual item trade.
There is no buyer protection for this and your money will be safe.
he is right nutrition fat is correct 100%
Old 09/26/2010, 01:45   #4

okay since I have got no answer from this guy I'm gonna go ahead and post his name/paypal email

dennis sauerwein