Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

115 bagi and 102 mage 20$

Discussion on 115 bagi and 102 mage 20$ within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
115 bagi and 102 mage 20$

accepting paypal......level 115 bagi the account has blacksmith talismans and decent armor....... 20 bucks.....

this is for Siz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS LVL 125 SUM FOR MAGE/BAGI
05/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Like i sayed i want to trade my sum lvl 125 wings,permanent mount for bagi or mage! Pm me offer :mofo:
[WTT] My 9x Bagi for your 9x Mage
04/27/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
If anyone is interested in this offer, characters will be stripped and given to eachother naked. I haven't reset the skills or stats on my bagi so your free to do so if you want to. Build is a heal build, and skills are set up perfectly so there would be no need to reset. If your interested just send me a pm or reply to this thread, thanks.
Wtt Bagi 99 For mage
04/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Bagi is from Hellion, i'm interrested in mage level 98+ With or without gear. If correctly stuffed i can gave L3+7 bagi gloves Cyrus boots DN +7 And Asca pants +7. Perfect skilled. So now lets go offer. Interrested in any servers ! SOLD
WTS BAGI LVL 80 AND MAGE 63 SAME ACC
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling for dill or money this two chars.. on trieste. PM ME.
WTT|72 bagi for 65+ seg/mage
07/02/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
i whant to trade my lvl 72 bagi that has about 10mil+ dil and very strong set +21 med's and good stats&skills the name is fine and im looking for sengale lvl 65+ with good skills and states up'd.