Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ACCOUNT ON SIZ OR HELLION

Discussion on WTB ACCOUNT ON SIZ OR HELLION within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ACCOUNT ON SIZ OR HELLION

HI ALL I WANT TO BUY A 140+ BAGI OR SUMMY with or without equip
ADD ME MSN THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading silkroad account for a deakron account server hellion
06/19/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
My silkroad account is lvl 90 s/s nuker on rome server,+5 equipments,12 silk left, 9 gap, 22k sp,45 mil gold, storage full with items that can be sold for a nice amount of gold and elixirs,dead grab pet.If you have a nice offer pm me,the trade will fo through a midleman or you go first. Leave your offers/msn here and i will add ya :) Thx.
[wtb]138+ account{Hellion}
07/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Topic says it all. I don't really care about the class or the gears but the account must come with the registered email. So don't pm me if you don't have it. PM me or add my msn (below)
WTS / WTT MY LVL 120 AK ACCOUNT ON HELLION
06/20/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
wtt my lvl 120 ak account for either a 120 bagi or another 120 ak on 2MOONS not gamehi, reason being is that i lagg way to much in globalDK since im from the united states, so i cant do anything!, or you can buy my lvl 120 ak, with a +7 115 sword, +7 valder Glove, and +4 gear, pm me or send a friend request at [email protected], thanks!!! (middlemen is required) ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL NOTHING ELSE!
[WTB]110-115 ACCOUNT [HELLION]
05/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. Today i want a 110-115 character on Hellion server. I'll pay with dil ingame. Can be naked chars or with decent gear +1~+3 Want : Bagi, Hunter , Magician or Azure Knight! Pm me if you have this characters!
[WTS]90+ account [HELLION]
05/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
90+ ACCOUNT HELLION - SOLD