Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Only People Who Is Not Scam

Discussion on The Only People Who Is Not Scam within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow The Only People Who Is Not Scam

You can't just trust anyone on here for bs info but the only people that i trust is

Elite*Gold Trader-46%
Podcaster-50%
Premium-78%
Moderator-99%
Admin-100%

And why is that because the top 3 have alot to lose if there banned and the last two made the site.....

If u going to trade make sure u have a middle man to back up all the info they give u so it wont be a scam and u can got to be sure that all info is right - plus the moderator have his//her msn posted so its not hard to find someone vas a middle man....

thanks for reading......
Old 02/25/2010, 17:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Someone scammed you or why you posting that?x.x
Btw. not everyone is scamming i started with iTrainer : (0) 2 weeks ago . And now its (3) , because people trust me . The most went first and I didn`t scammed , so that part
Quote:
You can't just trust anyone on here for bs info but the only people that i trust is

Elite*Gold Trader-46%
Podcaster-50%
Premium-78%
Moderator-99%
Admin-100%
Is rubbish.
Old 02/25/2010, 18:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I also think that, just for not being premium (lol?) doesn't mean that you're a scammer, so I don't really see the point of this thread. I'm personally selling a trainer and I didn't get scammed ever.
And also, I hate ppl who imagines stadistics (percentages) for looking cool.
Old 02/25/2010, 19:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

useless thread?
Old 02/25/2010, 20:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
I also think that, just for not being premium (lol?) doesn't mean that you're a scammer, so I don't really see the point of this thread. I'm personally selling a trainer and I didn't get scammed ever.
And also, I hate ppl who imagines stadistics (percentages) for looking cool.
I totally agree with you.

but i must report this thread, for spam.

No one made sense here only ***** and you lol, very on point premium, and or high rep means nothing in a trade. It only means you traded alot.

# report spam
# request close
Old 02/25/2010, 21:29   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed

I don't think this thread suits for such section.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread