Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking about to sell my Mage

Discussion on Thinking about to sell my Mage within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Thinking about to sell my Mage

Hi everyone...

I'm playing xbox and I'll quit 2moons.
I have an account with a 136 Mage 99% and a Seg lvl 42 On Siz server.

Full +7 Izar set less helmet, its Spire +4

The armor is noble with 4x33 medials
The weap is a staff 4x44 pyramids.

Can I get some money?? I already sold an AK for $40 lvl 102.

I want to know how much money can I get, if is not worth, i'll give the account to a friend.

The mage have a great reputation in game, and now you can rename if you want. My account is registred since aug/2007. This is a legit mage.

Tks for any help!

Tags
mage

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell mage 112 on SIZ
06/14/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my Mage 112 on Siz i need a Bagi lvl 105+ on HeL
SELL MAGE 135+
11/08/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my mage its 135+ with +7 130 wand, izar +7's and some about 600m dils, argates, cash items, full expanded inventory, and stash, pets and costumes and mount permanent. has more then i can list screenshots sent upon request. i know im new but im not a noob. make offer $$ via paypal, or trades. im not quiting yet just bored of mage really bad.
wtt/sell 107 mage
11/22/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
she has all +4 stuff once you get to lvl 108 :D she is at 4% xD want to trade for a lvl 107+ AK or BAGI :o or paypal $$ 200$+ =] if interested add me on msn [email protected] i will give u pics there also i don't have the email address for this char she has 5 inventory spaces 1 permanent mount mount has been awaken so speed is like 32% something like that 3 or 4 storage spaces cant remember has 2 costumes swimsuit and bishop a few auto pots left also has a 71 seg and a 54 bagi
>> i Sell Mage 83 <<
09/07/2008 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i sell mage 83. 280 € By paybal. Serveur Gaiahon 5m gold nice stuff ( 1 Ring of constitution life 10+ )
Sell lvl 115 Mage
06/28/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I am sell lvl 115 mage on Trieste 150M PM me