Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Fussion Gear

Discussion on WTB Fussion Gear within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Fussion Gear

WTB for Dekaron-Fussion 2000x server good rings.And summoner stuff . I can offer Dekaron EG +7 Gears/+9 and argates.Or Dekaron-Rusaki +11,+9 and +12 Bagi Items.Pm Me with your offer , what you can sell me and on what server you want the Items.

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS [Fussion] Gear
06/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hey all, I gonna sell Items for the private server FussionDekaron here.. I will ONLY accept offer via paypal. Ok, here is what i got: * 2x Eye of the Tiger * 30x Marblai ring * 10x crit
WTS [Fussion] Gear
02/27/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys :) Well, i stopped playing fussion so i will sell my nice items heree =) I have: * Full dn summy set FS with 4x 38s in gloves, pants and helmet and 5% kb gems in the armor. * I also have DN mage armor and gloves FULL DMG AND DEF! FS
WTT Summ [HEl]/Rondow Gear for Fussion Gear
01/08/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 18 Replies
Hi, i wanna trade my Summoner on Helion (lvl120) and l3īs on Rondow for PServer Fussion Gear... Rings, Critīs etc... pm me or add me:
Dekaron Fussion 160 seg gear
08/25/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am playdoh from fussion deka and i am quiting so i am selling my +9 160 armor wit +29 meds in helm and body armor and 2x50% crits in my wep and 4% curse so leave ur offers