Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alot of Dekaron Accs (Different Pservers)

Discussion on Alot of Dekaron Accs (Different Pservers) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alot of Dekaron Accs (Different Pservers)

Selling maxed out characters fully geared maxed lvl on various pservers
100$ per char
PM IF SERIOUS !
I DONT GO FIRST

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] VEND TOUT LES DIFFÉRENT SNIPER / SELLS ALL DIFFÉRENT SNIPER
03/10/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
ME CONTACTER PAR SKYPE : zess2tess94 CONTACT ME BY SKYPE : zess2tess94 DONC ALORS JE VEND -17 VSS / 1.50 euros -6 SVD / 0.50 euros -3 MAUSER SP66 / 1.00 euros -7 M107 / 1.20 euros -8 BLASER R93 / 1.10 euros
same source different vps have different result kindly look
11/22/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
my source running in vps1: this appears - Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. same source running in vps2: no error like Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. why? how come that in my vps 1 that error appear but in my vps 2 there is no error like that. same source. in my gamecrytography.cs
AccSelling!!Different Games/keys,Different Prices!
10/29/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
account selling Nfs account with 3000boost and little money and cars.5-10euros. Battlefield heroes acc with few permanentguns weapons on 2 chars 5-10euros. 2x Battlefield play4free accs with 1time :1perm gun and uniforms etc and 1time 2 permguns and sunglasses 1acc 5-10euros battleforge acc with plants set: 10euros
[HELP]How to make different drop in different maps?
12/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello everyone i need to know how i could make different drop in different map? example in cronus drop 270eps card..but in elven i want make 2700eps card drop..?how could i do that?i mean i want make drop 2700eps card avaible in elven city only.. if someone know please share your ideas here