Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 3k lvl 180 Soul Stones

Discussion on WTS 3k lvl 180 Soul Stones within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 3k lvl 180 Soul Stones

Selling 3k of lvl 180 Soul Stones.

Price is 6b in game dil or 18$ paypal

PM me with ur skype if u want buy them.
Old 02/10/2017, 02:09   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

$12 and you got a deal.
Old 02/11/2017, 04:59   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ok $15

PayPal only though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
soul stones +5 ..
08/03/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
when i tried to activate soul stones +5 , +6 , +7 & +8 i found that i cant socet it into the weapon or the armor so can any one help or tell me where to edit this :) <3
hummers and soul stones
04/04/2013 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Does any1 know how to use it? hmmmm i some questions about those extra stats. So far, u need a hummer and an item, whats the diference if i use a 150 item to break it with a hummer than to use a lvl 50 item? or to use a DN item than a clean item to break it? im getting more soul stones or what? also if i get a soul stone,and use it to my boots dn, how much more stats im going to get? 3 more extra stats? or just 1 extra stat, and i need 2 more soul stones to make it full extra stats? i dont...
HI crit power soul stones not working !:(
07/15/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guy could any1 one help me fix soul stones 7.4 nd mc gears plz ? any 1 kind enough plz?Thnx
Change Soul Stones?
09/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Could someone tell me how to change or give me the file to change the image of the soul stone when it's displayed on the ground? Perhaps I can change them to a giftbag or christmas cap, or something big. I dunno. I have a hard time seeing them sometimes, or I just miss them completely. Appreciate it, thanks.
einfache Seelensteine/easy soul stones
08/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Weiß nicht ob es schon gepostet wurde, ich habs bisher nicht gefunden: Wenn man als Warlock in die Arena kommt (Start) kann man ja kostenfrei Dämonenbeschwören/Gesundheitssteine machen etc. Meldet euch einfach 2er Geplänkel oder was auch immer an und join und meldet gleichzeitig bei einem Bg an.Nun da ihr in der Arena seid und noch <2min Zeit habt euer Bg zu joinen castet ihr alles was ihr wollt, einen Dämon, Gesundheitsstein ( natülich alles kostenlos)und wenn ihr fertig seid joint ihr in...