Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CLAW AND HORN FARM LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

Discussion on CLAW AND HORN FARM LIMITED TIME PROMOTION within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/1/3
CLAW AND HORN FARM LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

Hi, as the topic says, im selling this service for a limited time on a discount price.
Usually 100€ is the price to farm both Claw and Horn, but i'll be farming it for 10 costumers for 50€. I can get the items very quick, 24-48 hours should be enough to get em.
If you're interested, just reply or pm me here, can also add me to skype if you want.

I'll do this for 10 costumers only: 0/10 atm

Old 02/06/2017, 19:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
thx you !!!trust man
Old 02/08/2017, 01:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Well, since my posts were deleted :-) .. Please use the Request-A-Trade Function on this guy !! I didnt do that and lost a very expensive thing ;-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Promotion for limited time cheapest boosting by professional booster
01/23/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , This is my old thread if you wanna learn more about me ; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/overwatch-trading /4169953-overwatch-cheap-boosts-4k-eu-players.html But now for a limited time i'm making huge discount and offering the cheapest service out of all ; 1000-2000 1€ per 50sr 2000-3000 2€ per 50sr 3000-3250 3€ per 50sr 3250-3500 4€ per 50sr
[Selling] EasyRefs.Net - LIMITED TIME PROMOTION/SALE (Launching website) Cheapest Referrals!!!!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Http://EasyRefs.net - Cheapest referrals you will ever find is ONLINE ! Since our new website just got launched I wanted to make a nice promotion to elitepvpers forum members ONLY! the promotion give 30% off on all the referrals packages! All you have to do is Select your desired package/custom amount of refs , go to checkout page and write "epvp" promo code inside the right form ! dont forget to enter your right Referral link & email ! Promo code: epvp sale %: 30 Expired in: 9th July...
[Selling] EasyRefs.Net - LIMITED TIME PROMOTION/SALE (Launching website) Cheapest Referrals!!!!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Http://EasyRefs.net - Cheapest referrals you will ever find is ONLINE ! Since our new website just got launched I wanted to make a nice promotion to elitepvpers forum members ONLY! the promotion give 30% off on all the referrals packages! All you have to do is Select your desired package/custom amount of refs , go to checkout page and write "epvp" promo code inside the right form ! dont forget to enter your right Referral link & email ! Promo code: epvp sale %: 30 Expired in: 9th July...
[Selling] Dragon Claw/Horn service :)
03/28/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Dragon Horn and Claw are necessary ingredients to make Dragonic Perpetuus. You play the game, and you know how hard it is to get them, so I offer you a service, I farm the shit, and when it drops, you pick it up. it shouldnt take longer than 1 day. the price is 15b for each of the items, so if you want both, it's 30b dil. if you're interested -> xtionerx is my skype :P although I believe vast majority of this section has already added me in the past