Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying Acc with good Gear

Old   #1

elite*gold: 410
Smile Buying Acc with good Gear

Looking for an account
+ 175+
+ with good gear (+10 at least, MC2)
+ registration email on Papaya
or an account below 175 but with Mittera / MDR/ or whatever it is called again. (Haven't played for a year)

- Paying up to 250/300$
- Not going first
- I'm the Middleman
- With requested Trade here
- Paying with Paypal/Bank Transfer/Paysafecard/Ingame Charging etc.

Don't waste my time asking me to go first. And i want to see the char ingame first. I am not interested in buying something that i did not see. If the char is really nice i can consider going more high with my offer.

Old 10/19/2016, 02:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have several 190+ accounts with gear, but absolutely not going first. So if you can figure a way to trade with me, you possibly will end up happy.

Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Jordine server any class lvl 50+ with good / average gear.
04/12/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm willing to buy account on Jordine ( EU ) ONLY ! Looking for decent geared, or can have tons of silver instead, when adding me on skype - post some screenshots of account's current ap / dp stats , pearl items , pets etc etc paying up to 110euros
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO The items on my templar right now : Armor : Full lvl 60 eternal condition 2 arena set with full crit strike +17 manastones stock ed ; and +3 on the armors ;and lvl 60 eternal pve shield too. Accessories :
buying good gear on Saturn
11/14/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
message me if ur sellin gear in saturn. no junk. preferably +6 and above and monk gear if possible.
buying dbz or cps or good gear on royality eu.
11/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
buying good gears and dragon balls on royality eu i am looking at 1.5 usd per dragon ball or ill buy equipment also post offers and private message thanks bump
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: