Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying Acc with good Gear

Discussion on Buying Acc with good Gear within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 410
Smile Buying Acc with good Gear

Looking for an account
+ 175+
+ with good gear (+10 at least, MC2)
+ registration email on Papaya
or an account below 175 but with Mittera / MDR/ or whatever it is called again. (Haven't played for a year)

- Paying up to 250/300$
- Not going first
- I'm the Middleman
- With requested Trade here
- Paying with Paypal/Bank Transfer/Paysafecard/Ingame Charging etc.

Don't waste my time asking me to go first. And i want to see the char ingame first. I am not interested in buying something that i did not see. If the char is really nice i can consider going more high with my offer.

Old 10/19/2016, 02:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have several 190+ accounts with gear, but absolutely not going first. So if you can figure a way to trade with me, you possibly will end up happy.

Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Jordine server any class lvl 50+ with good / average gear.
04/12/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm willing to buy account on Jordine ( EU ) ONLY ! Looking for decent geared, or can have tons of silver instead, when adding me on skype - post some screenshots of account's current ap / dp stats , pearl items , pets etc etc paying up to 110euros
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO The items on my templar right now : Armor : Full lvl 60 eternal condition 2 arena set with full crit strike +17 manastones stock ed ; and +3 on the armors ;and lvl 60 eternal pve shield too. Accessories :
buying good gear on Saturn
11/14/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
message me if ur sellin gear in saturn. no junk. preferably +6 and above and monk gear if possible.
buying dbz or cps or good gear on royality eu.
11/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
buying good gears and dragon balls on royality eu i am looking at 1.5 usd per dragon ball or ill buy equipment also post offers and private message thanks bump
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: