Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

170 Segnal 15x +8 set 4 inv, papaya wings belt rings. Much more

Discussion on 170 Segnal 15x +8 set 4 inv, papaya wings belt rings. Much more within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
170 Segnal 15x +8 set 4 inv, papaya wings belt rings. Much more

170 segnal with talisman, lots of maveric 200m+ Amulet box lots of D Shop stuff no costum except one wich is not permanent and in a box. skype me REALLY CHEAP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Summy gear 170 + weapon 175+10 papaya belt
08/05/2016 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
staff 175+10 ------- Screenshot by Lightshot mc 2 ------------------ Screenshot by Lightshot armour ----------- Screenshot by Lightshot pants--------------- Screenshot by Lightshot Gloves------------ Screenshot by Lightshot ; boots --------- Screenshot by Lightshot 1 spell kracoin ALSO papaya +8 belt, clean atm. I will not go first, and both must accept the epvp trade request, paypal only. Do not offer if you do not agree to these terms, thankyou.
need tutorial of making Rings & wings upgradeable
04/14/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
i've seen that thread and try but failed , would someone make a tutorial ? thanks .
WTB Wings Of Fate For A segnal/Black Wizard
12/26/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
like the title says i am looking for the wings of fate for either a segnal or a black wizard pm how much you want for it or what you want for it dill or USD I will not go first
[HELP] Upgrade in necklaces and rings and wings
08/20/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all ! if anyone can help me i apreciate,bus my question its simple....why this made to refereance to the necklace and ring and wing in executable? because I'm in doubt related to that...i think this : wings = WING ring = RING but necklace? i found it ! someone can delete this post?
[BRUM] WTB Rings, Necs, Wings
05/31/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hi want to buy the Items listed below: Barom(s)/Pargon(s)/Shuta(s)/Blode(s)/Karkaen/Luke /Infinity no nec Can be one by one or in packages as you want/have. Pay in Euro or paypal! pm me with prices ( only serious offers! no polish website prices...plus 300 bullshit !! its only a game :rolleyes: )