Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MIDDLE MAN YES/NO POLL

Discussion on MIDDLE MAN YES/NO POLL within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

View Poll Results: DO WE WANT TO BRING MIDDLE MAN TO THIS FORUM
YES BRING MIDDLE MAN 21 58.33%
NO DONT BRING MIDDLE MAN 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12/30/2009, 22:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
i dont belive regular members should be middle man, Yrane already said he would be the middle man and he is a moderator...

As far as making myself look bad i really could care less what people on this forum think of me i'm not here to make friends i'm here to trade and not get scammed.... I dont scam i am legit thats all that matters to me.... I just figured this would help people maybee feel a little more safe about there trades

oh and LUNARECLIPSE i didnt ask them to delete the one about my other account i asked them to delete the post that you coplained about flaming #24...
Old 12/31/2009, 00:13   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBerPWn View Post
i dont belive regular members should be middle man, Yrane already said he would be the middle man and he is a moderator...

As far as making myself look bad i really could care less what people on this forum think of me i'm not here to make friends i'm here to trade and not get scammed.... I dont scam i am legit thats all that matters to me.... I just figured this would help people maybee feel a little more safe about there trades

oh and LUNARECLIPSE i didnt ask them to delete the one about my other account i asked them to delete the post that you coplained about flaming #24...

Okay understood, were on same page then. Anyways as i said and im glad you do understand what i meant. I really wouldnt like for a regular member to be a middleman even though i could careless.

Me being the highest reputative elitepvpers.com forum premium member even disqualify myself as a middleman.

Well this is my thoughts on this. Good luck
Old 12/31/2009, 01:18   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Well unfortunetly there have been too many complaints against you about scamming. I know I know they have all been denied and your rep was intact but still beacuse of those complaints ppl wouldn't feel safe trading with a middle man like yourself. Another thing is that you are not the highest reputative black market on elitepvpers.com. Give me a sec and I will find the ones higher then yourself.
Old 12/31/2009, 02:23   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Well unfortunetly there have been too many complaints against you about scamming. I know I know they have all been denied and your rep was intact but still beacuse of those complaints ppl wouldn't feel safe trading with a middle man like yourself. Another thing is that you are not the highest reputative black market on elitepvpers.com. Give me a sec and I will find the ones higher then yourself.
okay would be good to see them lol xD
Old 12/31/2009, 02:33   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here you go , there are much much more and even higher then him but there are too many sections with too many threads and I can't look for them for hours

Total positive feedback: 78
Old 12/31/2009, 02:42   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice good to see that wow

oh and btw i meant highest rep in 2moons/dekaron section
Old 01/01/2010, 02:02   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
But we should trust you right? Thats what uber is getting around too. 3 Rep Hrmm... TBH you remind me way too much of diablo to even think of using you as a MM.
Old 01/01/2010, 03:18   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To trust me? I never said that I wanted to be the middle man, I was only once a middle man between UBerPWn and Vegeta. And here is another fact LunarEclipse has the best flawless score in this BM section and yet I can easely find loads of ppl that would not trade with her as a middle man beacuse there have been too many scamm acusations.

You all should feel lucky that any trusted member would offer himself as a middle man (example trane). I refuse that job, I only accept beeing a middle man for some of my friends that is all.

If someone wants me to be a middle man that is not my problem, I will never actualy take the job if I will not be officialy credited for the time invested and then called not thrustworthy by a guy with 22 posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2010, 03:24   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My opinion ?

Close this poll, lock it and throw away the key. This system failed once, and it will fail again.

People who accuse me of scams ? i could care less, while i sip on my cup of coffee at home, making my money trading, i have a bunch of wannabe me's breathing down my nake .. i feel the hate strolling down my spine, and you know what ? it feels **** good .. it actually feels like a nice massage.

Cause at the end of the day ... i made my money ... my rep ... and my real friends ..

All others are just a figment of my imagination
Old 01/01/2010, 16:58   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Well unfortunetly there have been too many complaints against you about scamming.
Quote:
To trust me? I never said that I wanted to be the middle man, I was only once a middle man between UBerPWn and Vegeta. And here is another fact LunarEclipse has the best flawless score in this BM section and yet I can easely find loads of ppl that would not trade with her as a middle man beacuse there have been too many scamm acusations.
You have a problem with Lunar , I'm right Mr dragon ball?
Old 01/01/2010, 17:01   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Blunt♠ View Post
You have a problem with Lunar , I'm right Mr dragon ball?
No I do not Mr. Michael Jackson, just stating the obvious.
Old 01/01/2010, 19:00   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
No I do not Mr. Michael Jackson, just stating the obvious.
And what exactly is the obvious ? are you calling me a scammer now ? or am i seeing things.
Old 01/02/2010, 00:25   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stating the obvious as in there realy were several threads where you were called a scammer, stating the obvious taht some ppl that didn't trade with you stating to doubt you, and stuff like that, I'm not like one of those ppl that opend threads calling you a scammer, if I call someone a scammer I will have proof otherwise I keep my mouth shut.

Now stay on topic. For any futher questions regarding this little conversation use the PM system.
Old 01/02/2010, 01:44   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Stating the obvious as in there realy were several threads where you were called a scammer, stating the obvious taht some ppl that didn't trade with you stating to doubt you, and stuff like that, I'm not like one of those ppl that opend threads calling you a scammer, if I call someone a scammer I will have proof otherwise I keep my mouth shut.

Now stay on topic. For any futher questions regarding this little conversation use the PM system.
Only thing im asking is if you believe or dont believe something about me keep it to yourself, and if you do have something to say to me, why dont you use the pm system ? stay on topic and dont go giving your opinions about me if you dont know me.

Thanks and bye.
Old 01/02/2010, 23:52   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,355
Well, it's time to close this thread.

It's up to you UberPWN if you make a poll like you posted, or not.

If you don't know what I mean..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBerPWn View Post
yeah i wanted to do that after we decided if middle man was right for this forum...

I would like to put Trane, Kakkarot, and a few others on the voting list once it is decided this is right for the forum...
Closed Thread