Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rakion account for a 120+ char on size

Discussion on Rakion account for a 120+ char on size within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rakion account for a 120+ char on size

I have for trade a 51 blacksmith with a 55 northsoul 36 eastsoul and a 45 green soul cannon with westsoul hammer, im trading this account for a lvl 120+ char on Siz preferably(aloken ak bagi or mage)
Old 12/23/2009, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpage (:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RAKION - Selling Very high pu/item rakion account!!
01/18/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
I'm selling my very high PU rakion account with around 350 perminant power user points and about 1800 days of power user. The account contains various items for blacksmith ninja and swordman which range from +8 - +15. The ninja set contains all +8 - + 15 as well as the blacksmith set! All items in the account for each character are the very best for the levels and they are all cash items! +15 skull necklace +15 lovely ring and 2 +9 and +8 lovely's also + 12 strength ring level 40...
Char size metters ???
06/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey i have 1 question .... the char size matter at your atack speed or movment speed ????? :rolleyes: i really need an answard at this if u can plzz ...
what file control the size of char
12/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey all does anyone know what filen that controls the size? plz help
Minimise guard size and maximize met dove size
10/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
erm....is any1 here capable to making summon guard smaller and making met dove bigger both in 1?i wan to reduce guard size as its annoying when u r killing ur enemy and i tink some of u notice tat too dun u guys?hope some 1 would modify the ini file :D cus i dunno how to =X