Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexon EU (NXcash) vouchers

Discussion on Nexon EU (NXcash) vouchers within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nexon EU (NXcash) vouchers

I'm selling a few Nexon EU (NXcash) vouchers containing 30,000 points each.

The Price is €23 (£17) ($26). I'm only selling to members with 20+ positive feedback. I'm Happy to go first if you meet that criteria, if you don't then don't ask to buy from
me, I haven't got the time to mess around with middlemen and scammers etc.

The only requirement for members that meet the level of positive feedback required is that the only payment i am accepting right now is BITCOIN, no exceptions.

If you don't know how to use bitcoin, it's not that difficult, it doesn't take long to work out. I'm more than happy to help if you need it though.

Thanks.
Old 05/28/2015, 01:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
15 eur?