Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

143 bil dils cheap sale

Discussion on 143 bil dils cheap sale within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
143 bil dils cheap sale

i got for sale 143 Bil dils
10 bil dils for 2 usd
will sell part by part

buy all at once will be 28.00 all
contact me will not go first, unless middle man present.
Old 03/26/2015, 04:53   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

can you sell for $25
Old 03/26/2015, 05:00   #3

I guess i can accept that, but i am not going first just so you know. We can get a middle man or you can go first in portions.

sold out great buyer fast payment no bs
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dekaron End of Game Sale Account/dils/items
11/28/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am finally quitting dekaron after years of gameplay. I would like to sell as much as i can in order to try to earn back some of the money i spent on this game. I will take offers on everything over the next week and will establish a trade time for each weekend. I want fair trades and will only accept cash. You must go first and or determine a fair manner of trade. Otherwise...., do not even bother me. My Main Account: Lvl 185 Summoner - 5 invetories -all storage expansions...
[Selling] End Game Sale: Items/Dils/Accounts
07/14/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am finally selling my dekaron stuff and quitting the game for good. I have put forth a lot of money into this game over the years and would like some of it back. This thread is a remake of a previous thread. I received plenty of interest, but i was busy and could not communicate with those that had contacted me via pm. Thus, I made a new thread that features most of the stuff i am selling. All trades will be conducted via skype and will be accomplished in the following manner: I...
[Selling] WTS DILS (CHEAP) (2)
05/19/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD OUT AGAIN
Dils for sale
01/16/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I want to sell dils. I end with game, and today i sold my whole gear. 100KK - 2,5 euro 500KK - 12 euro 1 B - 20 euro 10 B - 180 euro I have 14,6 B. I sell all at 220 euro.
AW50f! CHEAP MUSS RAUS! SALE SALE SALE
01/05/2012 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
No permission Bitte danach bewertung :) Rücknahme nur mit Videobeweiß! Wird aber nicht funktionieren, da er geht :) Greez