Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 144 BW Crusader package / dshop buffs / unique name

Discussion on WTS 144 BW Crusader package / dshop buffs / unique name within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sold

sold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS 159Lv Bagi with Dshop Buffs
08/01/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 159Lv Bagi with Dshop Buffs What it has: Skill res Stats res A lot of Dshop buffs Accoutn comes with First/Last name E-mail
[Selling] WTS 159Lv Bagi with dshop buffs
07/27/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
-----------------------------------------
[Selling] Level 167 Seguriper (some dshop buffs on it) - Seraphi, ALL INFO INCLUDED
04/22/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Title says all, has a low dk rank though.. middleman accepted, all information available accepting only paysafecards! _______________________________ bump
Selling 122 lv. Incar Magician with tons of dshop buffs\ pots
02/11/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers, Ever wanted to start a mage? Well here's your chance.. not only cheap, but with lots of additional stuff that will help you through your journey! Character information : Name : A very clean name, contains 5 characters. Level : 122 Stats : 24 str | 3 dex | 289 heal | 304 spr
Dshop package tab
05/17/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I think i have seen this previously asked but i couldn't find the thread again, so how do u get the package tab to actually open, i have it visible and i have items under that tab but it wont open.