Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 2moons account as one.

Discussion on WTS 2 2moons account as one. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 2moons account as one.

WTS 134 Mage and 111 hunter. They both have costumes and such, and the hunter still has acclaim coins. If you are interested, leave an offer. Thanks for your time.
Old 09/22/2009, 19:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
need $$ or ingame gold items / trade accounts ?
Old 09/22/2009, 20:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
looking to get just money, ingame items/dil don't help as I am selling my only accounts in this game lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Runescape and 2Moons Account! FOR 2MOONS Account!!
11/10/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Trading a level 89 Runescape account (full torags gear, 70+ att, str, def. hp and range. 64 Magic and 50 Prayer. VERY GOOD Bounty Hunter!) And a lvl 62 Bagi on Abbadon server with full +1 Gigas (- Helm). I don't want another Runescape account, thats just as a little leverage in oder to obtain what I really want, which is... a character roughly around lvl 100 on 2moons Abbadon, classes I will accept being Bagi, AK and Summoner. No they are not required to have TONS of cash or...
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)