Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DIL add asap!

Discussion on WTB DIL add asap! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DIL add asap!

send me pm i wanna buy huge amount of dils il go first np ! add me
Old 08/24/2013, 15:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEED]HELP ASAP
04/22/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I was doing an update for my client. So I Dced the server, others were also ingame along with me. So I patched my client and started the server back up, then my other users logged fine. Then I try and I get this error after trying to log. * Where that 17 and older message should be. ONLY my account gets this. I do not understand.... Anyone?
Need help ASAP!
04/08/2012 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
i will pay 20kk to the one who help me to patch the game i allways get the same error no matter what i do, and its enoying as fuck....
Need MM asap!
04/19/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
As the title says. Me and my seller are totally ready for a trade here. Need a MOD or an Admin for MM please !
NEED HELP ASAP!
01/19/2010 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Im using laptop with windows XP. And ive got a problem... My C folder memory started disappearing. Every 15 seconds about 10mb.. And i cant find whats cousin this nor i can find WHERE is that space used.. Scanned with antivirus and no antivirus was found. Turned off system restore, deleted recycle bin, ran CCleaner... And memory keeps disappearing! Please help me :(
need help here ASAP
12/26/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
guys mron pa ba kaung pang bypass sa 0.dll na wallhack? bukod dun sa cmdswitcher? d gumagana e plss... i need it badly