Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts Concerra

Discussion on Wts Concerra within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts Concerra

asd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 176 CONCERRA
09/01/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
The character has no gears or costume in it, its naked and its new infantry rank, it will come with all the necessary info. Pm me if interested, accepting dils or € via paypal. Im not going first, so dont waste your time if you're not willing to.
[Selling] 186 Concerra
07/14/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
decent rank, has some random stuff on it. comes with all data+mail+all the info for the mail. if you're interested, feel free to add me to skype: xtionerx I'm looking for either DIL or €€ ..or some decent items. bring it on I forgot to mention that it has an armega box in stash. 40 days :D
WTB concerra 130 +9 wep
01/07/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTB concerra 130 +9 wep
WTS CONCERRA 134 (SIZ)
11/13/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
For more details,pm me.Whatever i have good stat and skills. I want dil in SIZ or some money.I want sell cheap.
WTS 164 seg / 135 Concerra 40€ both
10/20/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
WTS 164 seg : SEG :PET ~ COSTUME ~ AMOUNT ~ 4 inventory ~ 3 stash ~ alot of buffs dshop CONCERRA: 5 inv all dshop buffs ~ Clean name Both 40€ or 35€ no more less. ~Hotmail mails~ PAYPAL.