Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 130 aloken

Discussion on WTT 130 aloken within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 130 aloken

wtt 130 aloken trans opened with half bagi items
also 128 bagi in same acount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Aloken problem aloken can't use costume
09/30/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone give me the files that can use to my client , so aloken can use Costume?
help aloken?
03/02/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I downloaded the release Aloken exes: C and Aloken Share! did restore character.bak dekaron.exe put the inside of the folder from my client! I got the relase of the share folder on my server and put in my client! executed by DekaronWithAlo.exe is giving it right more when I select the Classaloken the client closes DC;/ WHAT is missing to solve this? how to make it function normally? have some client specific? my A9 and more is not going right;/ thank you very much XD
wts 125 aloken siz
08/29/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
char has +7 items 130+7 items, and some lower lvl +7 items including some dils, and alot of argates and other items worth money, stat and skill reset available. Great name, good reputation. contact me for more information. looking for cash $$
wtb 140+ aloken SIZ
04/27/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
title says all. open to payment options. would prefer to use middleman add me [email protected] with a personal message as too what your inquiring about
WTB 130+ Aloken on Siz.
04/13/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
Topic says it all pm me if you have one. P.S. must have original email as well.