Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

150+10 wand 7% gems branded

Discussion on 150+10 wand 7% gems branded within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
150+10 wand 7% gems branded

or trade for summy or HB stuff..pm me
Old 05/14/2013, 03:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WARNING GUYS! this item has stolen!

The owner of item trying to take back!

DONT BUY!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2013, 13:16   #3

someone finding a wand on the ground is not stealing ******. The original owner is the only one to be blamed for doing something sooo silly. No stealing or hacking, scaming involved. Just stupidity.
Old 05/14/2013, 15:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Be honestly and give back, i can give 5b for u acknowledgment, you dont know how hurts to lose a +10 wep by that way.

My head hurts, i can not sleep well, not kidding

That **** happens.

When u see someone dropping a $5 us on street u dont give back?

Think well.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 16:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayne77 View Post
someone finding a wand on the ground is not stealing ******. The original owner is the only one to be blamed for doing something sooo silly. No stealing or hacking, scaming involved. Just stupidity.
So let me get this straight, Im guessing the owner mistakenly dropped it on the ground and it timed out somehow, and you picked it up? So you do know who dropped it, correct?

+10 weps just dont drop on the ground - obviously a mistake. If you had a conscience at all you would give him back his wep instead of trying to sell it. That's real shady.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 17:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan9hulk View Post
So let me get this straight, Im guessing the owner mistakenly dropped it on the ground and it timed out somehow, and you picked it up? So you do know who dropped it, correct?

+10 weps just dont drop on the ground - obviously a mistake. If you had a conscience at all you would give him back his wep instead of trying to sell it. That's real shady.
Thank you very much for u post! im rly glad to read it.

Im has fighting on draco and my inv is open to i see if sandals is active or not but when i realize i has dropped the wand

Im rly sad
Old 05/14/2013, 17:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 556
The Black Market: 233/0/0
U should give him the item back. Really
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 17:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan9hulk View Post

I was real close to giving it back without any reward cuz even my gf is upset at me, but early this morning i got word that he scammed ppl about a lvl 170 summy. So rly why should I give a scammer his wand back when all my friend was doing was minding his business and came across it on the ground
Old 05/14/2013, 18:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know ur not a thief

You're saying a lie to not give back the wand and come out "clean" from the situation. But you're not clean, this is a lie that you created. People know it, u wont come clean from this. People know I'm not a scammer, that I never needed this to be what I am. I never stole anything.
Old 05/14/2013, 18:10   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 556
The Black Market: 233/0/0
Even if he scammed anyone u would be at his same level if u scammed. So please dont justify u scam him cuz u heard that a friend of a friend (bla bla bla) got scammed by him.

If u wanna keep it fair just give the item back regardless of what u heard.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 18:20   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

?? I buy an account of these guys and he never scam me. I go first and i don't understand why in a game someone can do that. Anyone know that's really hard and not easy to make a + 10. Respect all and i never see a drop in the ground of a + 10 with 7 % in... your dumb and your a summy ? you dont need a WAND.
Old 05/14/2013, 18:24   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know you did not scam from him. But really man in the real world this is pretty much like stealing.
No one feel good to buy this wand. Your girlfriend think you're better than this. And he offer to reward you for his mistake.
So do the right thing.

Give him the wand back!!!! .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 18:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daish View Post
Even if he scammed anyone u would be at his same level if u scammed. So please dont justify u scam him cuz u heard that a friend of a friend (bla bla bla) got scammed by him.

If u wanna keep it fair just give the item back regardless of what u heard.
Explain how am i a scammer? did i trade with him and didnt pay? lol you guys are stupid for calling me scammer. you dont know what scammer means. You can say i dont have a heart, but scammer and thief i am not.
the more negative pms and replies i read about me will not make me give it. best yall chill and let me decide..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2013, 18:28   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im rly sad, try to understand my side...

I can give 5b for u, i know my wand is like 30b but... its my wand i can pay 5b for my mistake...

please bro... im not a scammer and i dont have any reason to be a scammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayne77 View Post
Explain how am i a scammer? did i trade with him and didnt pay? lol you guys are stupid for calling me scammer. you dont know what scammer means. You can say i dont have a heart, but scammer and thief i am not.
the more negative pms and replies i read about me will not make me give it. best yall chill and let me decide..

Like i said before, if u see someone dropping a 10 usd on ground, u dont give back to him?

qq
Old 05/14/2013, 18:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by softprag View Post
?? I buy an account of these guys and he never scam me. I go first and i don't understand why in a game someone can do that. Anyone know that's really hard and not easy to make a + 10. Respect all and i never see a drop in the ground of a + 10 with 7 % in... your dumb and your a summy ? you dont need a WAND.
And you're retarded? cant a wand be sold to get summy gear? But keep it coming and i npc it. Btw, i started this thread before i got confirmation that my friend rly did find it in draco. Anyway have a good day all lol