Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Okaygoods service.

Discussion on Okaygoods service. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okaygoods service.

For those off you who ordered dil from Okaygoods (Cheap chinese ********)
I am offering my service.

If they simply just dont have the dil, I cant do anything. But if they demand that you send them a picture off your credit card / call you etc.. Then I can help.

Send me an PM with your skype. Here is just an little example of what that happens:
SQL injection can be done (Really entertaining) For an higher price.

Price for DDoS (Got my own small botnet, but it's enough to take their site down) = 3$
SQL injection = 15$

Threatening them is the best solution. Worked for me once they refused to give me my dil (Payed with someone else's CC)

Not really sure if this belongs in this section, but it does have something to do with Dekaron In game values.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2013, 21:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont know why ppl have problems with og... Every single time I ordered i get dills... If they wanted me to send them picture of credit card I just did it... showed last 4 digs... I dont know what is ur problem with them... rlly : ( And if they want to call you tell him its not first time u order... u did it few times using another email and they wont call u.
Old 01/17/2013, 01:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i don't think this is allowed:
We generally do not support illegal offers. Offering goods that have been obtained by illegal means, but also services that rely on illegal measures, are prohibited. We reserve the right of closing topics in the event of well-founded suspicion along with forbidding any further offering.
hacking into websites using sql injection is illegal i tough.
Old 01/17/2013, 15:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlols View Post
i don't think this is allowed:
We generally do not support illegal offers. Offering goods that have been obtained by illegal means, but also services that rely on illegal measures, are prohibited. We reserve the right of closing topics in the event of well-founded suspicion along with forbidding any further offering.
hacking into websites using sql injection is illegal i tough.
Well, Okaygoods are breaking more rules than me.
Spamming the game, selling dil (Wich obviously has been obtained through botting) etc..

The only ones who would care if it went down is those buthurt nab's who wants some duped +9 items.
Old 01/17/2013, 16:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweritup View Post
Well, Okaygoods are breaking more rules than me.
Spamming the game, selling dil (Wich obviously has been obtained through botting) etc..

The only ones who would care if it went down is those buthurt nab's who wants some duped +9 items.
sounds like your a butthurt nab who cant afford anything lol than they wouldnt take you mommies credit card without a picture so you mad?
Old 01/17/2013, 18:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluurpy View Post
sounds like your a butthurt nab who cant afford anything lol than they wouldnt take you mommies credit card without a picture so you mad?
Sounds like your a ****** nolifer with nothing to do, criticising other people..
You are just a fat, lonely, pathetic FailAtEverything(er).

umad?

And why the **** would I be butthurt?

Ohh, and I dont really know if you really are an fat and lonely nolifer, but you do seem like one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2013, 19:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
The Black Market: 106/0/7
I got that problem many times, the only thing I do is send them what they want, 5 minutes later I got the dils I bought, is that hard to do?
Old 01/17/2013, 19:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
Offering Ddos service? Thats not okay.

#closed
Closed Thread