Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT DEKARON KOREA ACC

Discussion on WTT DEKARON KOREA ACC within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTT DEKARON KOREA ACC

Hi i have a korean acc and i want trade this acc for : 1)2Moons character (bagi,summ,ak)only lvl 56 + with enough dil for that lvl and all things no bullshits....
2)WarRock acc lvl 11 + ....
3)DekaronSEA same licke 1) lvl 56 +
4)2Moon codes for coins
^^ u must chose 1 of this offers if uwant the acc NO SPAM, I swear for mi life i have a acc there if u try to scam me ur a nub bec i wil change the pasw in 1 sec.....
Old 03/31/2009, 21:53   #2

bump i stil need offers cmon
Old 04/02/2009, 15:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile Interested

Hi i have a 2moons account with a lvl 50 bagi AND a lvl 51 Ak and wanna trade it fair with you when i get instead a account from dekaron korean version .
And i change the pw fast too when u try to scam me ^^ hope you write back on my email adress that is hope you answer fast im waitng for ya
Old 04/02/2009, 16:37   #4

Hmm thinck u scammer lockt its u first post to ....
Old 04/02/2009, 20:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how bout some info on the deka acc? i have a 56ak in 2moons i could part with.
Old 04/02/2009, 23:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation nah

thats correct because im new here but how you know that other user with 2k post they are not a scammer ? when i am a scammer u can change your pw i will really have a dekaron kr account and wanna trade my 2moons account for it when u can register me and give me login information for a complete new account i give you 2 2moons account there is a 51 Ak ,50 Bagi (on the account are 30 mil really enough for the lvl ) and a other account with a 74 summoner i would give you these two when u make me a account i SWEAR im not a scammer we can make a deal i give you account information of my u can test it and you make for me a account /or give me your and i will see that your information correct and than i trade to these account the 30 mil dil i not a scammer because i have 5 account for 2moons so i have no problem to lose these 2 pls common let us make a try i swear i dont kidding you
greetz hope u answer me on my email adress