Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb Lvl 170 hunter or mage

Discussion on Wtb Lvl 170 hunter or mage within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtb Lvl 170 hunter or mage

Title says it all send me pms with offer or post here

bump, was scammed by MortHax (pawel.romankski1) and I think someone named influx21 on elitepvpers was trying to scam me. I will never go first
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2012, 22:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergearforsale View Post
Title says it all send me pms with offer or post here

bump, was scammed by MortHax (pawel.romankski1) and I think someone named influx21 on elitepvpers was trying to scam me. I will never go first
this is the same person as Trimze (aka james.theodore3) and bossman114 (aka jdownsu on skype)... except this one poses to be a female, all come from woodbridge... BE WARNED... this guy is an extremely crafty scammer

look on each of their itrades, notice they all have positive each other for trades that arent even public from threads
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2012, 23:57   #3

Are you kidding me? You're accusing me of being bossman simply because I did a trade with him? You signed up on october 2012 and I have the entire skype convo we had if anyone wants it they can even log onto my skype to check it pm me. You accused me of being bossman114 yet you dont even have a single ounce of proof. First of all you said you got my ip from skype which i seriously doubt, secondly i live in new york, but like i said anyone can pm me if they want my skype logs lol.

And also just so you know, even though you pretended to get my ip which was really dumb since you told me a completely bs one <, know that it is illegal.

For the people that dont have time to read all this (TLDR version) I HAVE PROOF, HE DOESN'T.

Have a good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2012, 00:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergearforsale View Post
Are you kidding me? You're accusing me of being bossman simply because I did a trade with him? You signed up on october 2012 and I have the entire skype convo we had if anyone wants it they can even log onto my skype to check it pm me. You accused me of being bossman114 yet you dont even have a single ounce of proof. First of all you said you got my ip from skype which i seriously doubt, secondly i live in new york, but like i said anyone can pm me if they want my skype logs lol.

And also just so you know, even though you pretended to get my ip which was really dumb since you told me a completely bs one <, know that it is illegal.

For the people that dont have time to read all this (TLDR version) I HAVE PROOF, HE DOESN'T.

Have a good day

unfortunately skype logs mean nothing, if they did, you and your other accounts would be banned..... I learned the hard way that the best way to do trades here is through pm's... first thing you asked for from me was an msn... scammers typically ask for an msn and/or skype to avoid doing business via pm's because pm's are the only viable proof for some idiotic reason for them to ban scammers... why dont you post the conversation of the 175 summoner you supposedly bought in the last 24 hours than got scammed by morthax according to you...

quite funny/ironic to buy a summoner and within 24 hours or less try to buy a hunter or mage (you mentioned your friend had amiontes gear, said nothing about a mage)... your just like every other scammer on this site... cut the garbage out.... your not from New York either, you can put any location in on skype, doesnt mean thats where your from

to add more, I've purchased from Piotr1988 (one of the only trustable people on this site) and another person, both times I went first and never ripped anyone off... you have... 1 trade with a scammer and no proof to show that you are not bossman (you say I have no proof that you are, yet... you have no proof that you ARENT, correct?)
Old 12/09/2012, 00:56   #5

You do realize that entire wall of text had no meaning. Prove I'm not bossman? Get the mods to do a ip check and get back to me dumbass. Otherwise how else could I possibly prove I'm not? You clearly don't think before you speak which is evident in your speech.

Also what does what I want to buy have anything to do with whether I'm a scammer or not? Geez like I said think before you speak. And I said it on Skype ill say it again, get lost. And almost 100 pct of the people here don't trade through pms. Must mean everyone's a scammer. Thank *** you're not a lawyer or you would have your *** handed to you on a daily basis.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2012, 11:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You two should end this conversation. Influx, if you think he has more than 1 account, go to Complaint Area and post the profiles' links. Moderators will take care of that. Huntergearforsale, scammer accusations are not allowed outside Complaint Area.
Old 12/09/2012, 18:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

as you can see, all 3 accounts were banned... thank you to whichever mod check those... you saved a bunch of others from getting scammed...