Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WT B&S ,Dekaron,GW,D3,RS Golds

Discussion on WT B&S ,Dekaron,GW,D3,RS Golds within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WT B&S ,Dekaron,GW,D3,RS Golds

I'm new here,so only several vouches
but i have lots of vouches on my own site
you can have a look

and i believe my vouches will be geting more and more

I'm always looking for Dekaron Dil [/CENTER]
I will give the best available price to buy everything you have , no matter how much gold you have! And i also ,u also can use to exchange
The payment will be sent instantly, with following options:
- PayPal
- Moneybookers
- Western Union

PAYPAL: My paypal is verified, business stlye with 1000+positives. I can pay instantly over Paypal and you will have the money seconds after selling me the gold.

WESTERN UNION: I am a preferred customer . With Western Union, you can receive cash for your gold instantly. Additionally, Western Union is completely untraceable and the cash is yours once you pick it up. I can send the cash to you anywhere in the world. If the price good,I am willing to contribute to western union fees partially

MONEYBOOKERS: This is a good option for the international customer. It is a very safe payment method and I am fully verified .

If you require another payment method, such as an amazon payment, ordering something from ebay, or any other nontraditional payment, I can work with that and send you the funds as you require. Please talk to me to discuss
Please dont hesitate and contact me right away for further questions!

Please dont hesitate and contact me right away for further questions!

Please contact us:

we are online 24*7,looking for lots of long-time partners, we accept Paypal &Moneybookers
Please contact us for more details about demand and price:
[CENTER]
another skype: okaygoods
msn:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2012, 09:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought 100m, it took a little while to understand what to to because i am a new user but finally figured it out thanks to lily. I will def. do buisness with you guys again, very fast and got my full about that i paid for, excellant work thanks guys, keep up the great work!