Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dekaron Europe] Seg 105 [WTS/WTT]

Discussion on [Dekaron Europe] Seg 105 [WTS/WTT] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dekaron Europe] Seg 105 [WTS/WTT]

Hey everyone!
I want to sell/trade my account!
If you are intrested send me a private message with your offer!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seg 1.JPG (277.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Seg 2.JPG (270.2 KB, 17 views)
Old 02/24/2009, 17:27   #2

bump it up
Old 02/26/2009, 01:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me what you want for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron europe
03/08/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Since its hard to find http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-main-discu ssions-questions/483484-winhex-crack.html#post4444 838 And i searched for a vac for dekaron EU | DEKARON | - Extreme Action Online Game (i think thats the one u call EU if im correct). Would there be a tut for CE for vac on that Dekaron? The latest one plz.
WTS Dekaron/2moons Europe 50 AK
07/01/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
Wishing to Sell for £50 or so, (that means you paid about £1 per level + a bunch of free items and stuff.) All the stats in the pic. Have not reset any stats/skills, current build route going for is two handed sword str build. Post on the thread any information, Looking for legitimate buyer's only, account email etc on the acc can all be changed to yours.
Dekaron EUROPE
03/25/2009 - Dekaron - 52 Replies
we all know it have been released today , yay , all happy. I activated my account , made new segita , bang , the game is very cool , but it would be even more cool if vacuum could work , right? I used procmon , and i seen that its not like 2moons , with the usa folder in the data folder. Instead of usa folder , its eur folder , but not situated in game/data/eur , its like this desktop/data/eur Passed over this , made my vacuum that works perfectly on 2moons , but wont work here , what could...
Dekaron Europe Bot.
06/26/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi there,im new to the comunity and thats my first post. Is there any Dekaron Eu working bot because ive seen that there are alot to 2moons but they dont worked to my Dekaron. And please can explain me how to use,im so noob with the bots jeje. Tnx and bye. :D