Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 130 +9 staff(Siz)

Discussion on WTB lvl 130 +9 staff(Siz) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 130 +9 staff(Siz)

pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Staff wanted/Staff needed
07/31/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, dear members of the Dekaron Pserver section. I've made this thread to save space and help other people find staff/employers (note: I'm not looking for staff or devs) Looking for a team to work on your brand new server? Looking for a job as a dev, a programmer, a webdesigner, a mod, or even a GM? Feel free to leave a comment here, instead of posting in the pserver section. (Keep in mind that posting links is against the rules) If you're offering your service please fill out this info:...
[staff apply] looking for staff/developers (co , eo , Zo)
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all as my main developer is taking a break is it neccesary for me to look for other developers at this moment unlucky , i do not have the time for myself to develop the game (got other stuff to do ) so i am looking for developers and in game staff before you apply , please note that i am looking for developers that know what they are doing and that can take the responsibility to taking care of a server (o no again 10 bug reports i quit ?? , thats not the kind i am looking for ) ...
:) WTS 118 Staff Summoner With +7 115 Staff (Trieste)
06/12/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Pm me
Normal Hora Staff to Intense Hora Staff (100% Working) using CE
03/27/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 23 Replies
Ive done this in RFOPH and its ( 100% working ) . 1st : Open Rfo.bin => CE 2nd : Edit your Hora staff lvl/pt requirement . Freeze The Address . 3rd :