Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Untrans Hunter on Siz

Discussion on WTB Untrans Hunter on Siz within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Untrans Hunter on Siz

I wont go first do to the fact last 3 times ive tried something on here I have got scammed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ExtremLC] |165| HunTeR | 50% Cast [S] 777 Assa, Hunter, Hexe 165+
09/17/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Equip. 146+5 Hose 165 Helm 145 Handis 165+4 xBoW 85+15 y3 xBoW
B//70ige Nachtelfjägerin S/Tauren Hunter oder Orc Hunter
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hoi topic sagt ja schon alles equip des hunter ist s2/s3/s4 wotlk leider noch nicht aktiviert ich will nich lange um den heißen brei reden habe alle daten des accounts. mfg Mario /Edit:ach ja hat auch ein epic FM
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...