Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

from where i can buy dil safely

Discussion on from where i can buy dil safely within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/06/2012, 22:42   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendek View Post
best with 0 mm done

Do not buy from this guy "ishadowlady", it's famous scammer from helion- aka Fundy.
I've done a lot trades before that system even EXISTED, this just shows you don't hang around here a lot.
Now please stay on topic, if someone needs me for dills middleman feel free to PM me.

Thank you and good luck buying dills!
Old 03/07/2012, 15:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsolutly View Post
Dont use any middleman from this website, use okaygoods or ebay...
is okaygoods 100% safe?
Old 03/07/2012, 15:18   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avao View Post
is okaygoods 100% safe?
yep, if you use real okaygoods. not scammers that trying to be okaygoods.
Old 03/07/2012, 15:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAslana View Post
Use okay goods and you have to pay a lot more for less. Ebay isn't trustworthy either, you can scam and get scammed there too, useless comment.
well actually 100mil in okaygoods are 12$
here most ppl sell 100mil for 8 euro

which makes okeygoods cheaper choice

but i wonder is it 100% safe

Quote:
yep, if you use real okaygoods. not scammers that trying to be okaygoods.
well is this the real site -> okaygoods•com
Old 03/07/2012, 15:31   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep it is.
but before you buy dils there, contact them over MSN or something else if they got dils in stock. sometimes ppl buy and need to wait days for their dil.

also at first buy you have to proof your idetity, they can phone you or you send them a pic from your id card or driver license.
but they are safe, sometimes bit difficult to understand because they cant speak a good english and sometimes they just strange and confused
good luck to you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 15:32   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avao View Post
well actually 100mil in okaygoods are 12$
here most ppl sell 100mil for 8 euro

which makes okeygoods cheaper choice

but i wonder is it 100% safe

well is this the real site -> okaygoods•com
how is that okaygoods cheaper?
8 € is less then 12$ xd

yeah thats real okaygoods
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 09:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★CALIA★ View Post
yep it is.
but before you buy dils there, contact them over MSN or something else if they got dils in stock. sometimes ppl buy and need to wait days for their dil.

also at first buy you have to proof your idetity, they can phone you or you send them a pic from your id card or driver license.
but they are safe, sometimes bit difficult to understand because they cant speak a good english and sometimes they just strange and confused
good luck to you!
thank you bro

Quote:
how is that okaygoods cheaper?
8 € is less then 12$ xd

yeah thats real okaygoods
ohh you are right
my bad!
Old 03/09/2012, 20:46   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

really friend listen that....

U should forget about all that scamer on pvper lolZ. Not jokin. Website seller is BEST. Okkaygood are trustable but can make u wait for notin sometime. My best site is goldceo.com . Why takin chance to get scamed for howmuch ?? 2-3 $ of lower. Guy here ask 10$ for 100M. Think its like 12-13$ on goldceo.
Old 03/12/2012, 13:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZ_POWERLV. View Post
U should forget about all that scamer on pvper lolZ. Not jokin. Website seller is BEST. Okkaygood are trustable but can make u wait for notin sometime. My best site is goldceo.com . Why takin chance to get scamed for howmuch ?? 2-3 $ of lower. Guy here ask 10$ for 100M. Think its like 12-13$ on goldceo.
thx for the site i will check it!