Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GLOBALDK Hack.

Discussion on WTS GLOBALDK Hack. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GLOBALDK Hack.

WTS CSV HACK :
Vac
Non aggro
Wall Hack
Speed Hack
Pet Hack ( All pets )
DK channel Hack
Mass Spawn ( Laiden, Oread , Yoshi , Magimata DF)
Price: 10 mil

Can be added :
Anti lag files (5 mil)
Skill hack (3 mil each skill )

Old 02/22/2012, 19:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tomorrow Nexon will take charge of Global Dekaron, so I guess they will also update their security, I doubt our current hack will still work after the next patch
Old 02/22/2012, 22:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well in the FAQ they stated that they will keep using xigncode so the old hacks might still work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS GLOBALDK HACK.
02/13/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
HI, IM SELLING GLOBAL DK HACK. : Hacks Included: - Vac Hack - Non-aggro - WallHack - Mobs Speed - Speed Character (no teleport back) - Autopots - Mass Spawn (Laiden C/B/A , Oread, Yoshi , Magimata.)
WTB GlobalDK hack!
01/08/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a nice working globalDK hack. what i need in the hack is: Skill hack Vac hack Mob speed hack Teleport hack and would be nice if there was a infinity spawn hack for bosses (dont know if they exist! :$)
Any who is working to hack globaldk
05/30/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
So, this thread is more for people who wish to "team" up, debate ideas, on how to work on any new hacks, and of course how to make skillhack. YES skillhack does work, I have seen it on bots, and i 100% guarantee you there is a way, I haven't managed to find it. I hack the game cuze i find it interesting, and do not care much at hacking actually ingame (well i like doing it, but not my main purpose) WE WILL NOT PROVIDE BYPASS If you wish to test things out, you gotta have one.
GlobalDK Speed hack
08/19/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi guys like wall ways we need help :( Can any 1 plz tell me how can i make speed hack on GlobalDK with CSVed ? If you know plz explaing to me step by step because im noob with CSVed. I hope some 1 will help me with this.