Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 145 TB +9 DN 6% poison @ helion

Discussion on WTS 145 TB +9 DN 6% poison @ helion within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 145 TB +9 DN 6% poison @ helion

WTS 145 TB +9 DN 6% poison

Pm me
or contact ingame:
xScorpionx

Leave offers here.
only serious buyers alowed.
dont post anything stupid or QQ in my thread.
GL !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 145 TB +9 DN 6% poison!/pure damage helion
01/28/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 15 Replies
WTS 145 TB +9 @ HELION 3x poison 6% Pure damage! Leave offers, only dillz _________
WTB +5% Poison^^
07/16/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Like the topic says. Ill buy 4 +5% Poison Attack Gems for Eur. At the moment i dont have dil for that xD Hellion ! Pm me pls
CF better than Poison?
02/04/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm just getting back into the game and was wondering if you could help me out. I have a few pieces of poison gear, but was wondering if I should try to complete my poison set, or go for new pieces of CF gear. Is CF gear for PVP and Poison/ice/light gear for pve? Also, one last question, how many of those scrolls is a karkaen necklace worth? Thanks for your time guys, see you ingame!
WTB 6% poison siz
01/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy 6% poison gems and 33 rhombus on siz server for $ i use paypal send me offers please
Poison bug
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi there i was wondering if there was any tip on how to make poison go off almost every time usein a poison blade and thunder?? i seen it done many times on 130 tros its seems to work almost all the time but when ever i try it takes a while to go off is there any tips i should be aware of 0.o? many thx :)