Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra & Anonymous' SKILL HACK

Discussion on Ultra & Anonymous' SKILL HACK within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/11/2012, 07:40   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anønymous View Post
First of all,we did NOT buy laimisss3 's skill hack . This is made by us .

We are willing to sell this to everyone who wants , for the price of :

SIZ : 400KK
HELION:400 KK
PAYPAL : 40$

We will not go first. Middleman can be used . We can show proof in game

I will be the guy who sells the hacks ,while ultra shows in game and sends files

So my contact ID's : msn :

We are really happy to do this, and can't wait for buyers! PM me or write in this thread for more info . Once again, everything will be done legit - iTrades,Middleman, Switch telefon numbers,adresses.
I honestly dont believe you on this, now im not one to go and nock on peoples post in black market, but in your post you say you didnt scam the other guys files yadda yadda yadda. But you made a post on his thread saying "Gimme!!" or somethin like that, then 2 hours after your post on his thread you have a brand new thread about skill hacks? it doesnt matter to me what happened or what, internet is full of scammers and liers. but when the time entries are there, what can be proved from those is it doesn't look like you made this skill hack, just makes it look like you scammed someone out of 50m and are tyrin to re-sell it for 5x the ammount.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2012, 08:11   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by laimisss3 View Post
aDmin DeleteD mepost there i show how to make free skill hack ;oo

becouse i creat this hack an they take from me im first createD this hack im whriteD to forum toDay im selling hack anD they too in same Day ? its my hack ;x anD i have createD viDeo for free in Dekaron hack exploits me pot how creat free skill hack

maybe it not gooD tutorial but i think ppls know what neeD to Do
hehe, good
to bad there is no way to remove cast time but still having multiple skills
Old 02/11/2012, 10:29   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,622
Well, considering this is public and thus available for anyone, there is no point in keeping this topic open.

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread