Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB SOME PARTS OF HACK

Discussion on WTB SOME PARTS OF HACK within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTB SOME PARTS OF HACK

I NEED SAHRE FOLDER WITHOUT MOSS SPAWN I NEED TO LURE THE BOSS OUT OF HIS ROOM THEN START THE GAME WITH MOSS SPAWN ON

i dont need the normal hack or bypass i got all i need onle the shere folder with moss spawn off

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NFS World Mystery Pack Hack (Parts Farming)
08/12/2011 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
NFS World Money and Mistery Pack Hack (Parts Farming) 12-08 - YouTube Here's the link: moneymysterypackhack.exe
GG parts
07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
is it just me or the gg materializer is giving less parts to all? i also tried the pics (red for a,b,g) and green with planet for delta.. also tried random images... but with 750 energy i got only 32 parts delta and 5 or 6 parts for a b g gate.. its also giving very less multipliers..i got only 1 x6 multiplier during the time.. is this happening to someone else too?:confused:
Parts hack [REQUEST]
04/23/2011 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
hello elite pvp community, I think you all have noticed the fact that after putting the parts on your car you can't put it back in your parts menu.:( So I was wondering if there is someone who can write a hack or some changes in the script which will allow to put the parts from the car back to the menu, if it is possible of course. .................................... P.S. I have also noticed that I get very little parts after the tier pack cards update:confused:seems like EA wants us to...
[HELP]In some parts..
02/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey there...i was wondering if someone can give me some infos about the db translation....in the vital part....i mean in the strange letters that appear always in the game.....when the players use an expball or making a very high star pet....if someone can tell me what should be the command or what should i search to translate that part i would be very thankful...thnx in advance...;)