Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS > 120 Segnale on Abaddon (2Moons)

Discussion on WTS > 120 Segnale on Abaddon (2Moons) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS > 120 Segnale on Abaddon (2Moons)

hi,

i have a 120 segnale up for sale on abaddon server. she is a dex/int build (+7 Sadir whip) with rest into health. i haven't logged onto her for a LONG time. my name is clean and most people i ran into have liked me. i've been in two large guilds (i'm not sure if they exist anymore though). i gave away all my dil and +7 whip but i still do have stuff on her. i have several cash shop items like swim suit costume, divine rhinoceros (or whatever the hell its name is) mount, wings, 4 pages of inventory space, and others i don't remember. i am not asking for much! you are paying for the time invested into this character. please message me your offers or post here.

you will be paying by PAYPAL or CASH MAIL. if you are paying with paypal, i require you to wait 7 days for security reasons. so cash mail might be best if you want the account immediately.

i am willing to take many screen shots or record videos to prove that it is my account.

thanks.

EDIT: i am no longer requiring you to wait 7 days after paypal transaction

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2moons 115+ Segnale (Good gear) - Abaddon
07/09/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, Yes, my first post, yes I know what people will say. Anyway, this is a genuine sale. If you wish to buy, the sale will be completed through a one day Buy It Now auction on eBay. To buy, you must already have an eBay account with 100% positive feedback, the more feedback the better. I have over 200 feedback so you are assured a smooth sale. Payment will be accepted by Paypal only for this particular sale, as cash/check isnt really practical. I have decided to leave my...
WTS 108 Segnale - Abaddon 2Moons
05/19/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Game Server - 2Moons Abaddon Class - Segnale Price - Around 120m Level - 107 It has wings already worth 50m. It has 1 costume. It comes naked with only wings meaning : The Segnale comes with no armour/weapon or items.
WTS lvl 95 Segnale abaddon
04/06/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Inventory lvl88 magic solrey pant lvl89 noble solrey boots lvl90 magic solrey glove lvl91 solrey armour w/4x21 def lvl92 solrey helmet w/4x21 def lvl85 weapon/w 4% curse gems EXTRA!! 2x permanent backpack --->> total 4 BACKPACK 1 permanent MOUNT(EQQUS TOKEN)
Selling 2moons 120 Segnale Godly Abaddon
01/28/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
I am not selling a 2Moons account! I am selling my time and money invested into the account. My time and money has accumulated for this account: +4 Javi Java +6 Impulse Helmet 4x +25 medials +6 Impulse armor 4x +25 medials +6 Impulse pants +6 Solrey Gloves magic +2% curse dmg +5 Solrey boots noble +3 def and couple resistances 4x 120 def necklaces 3x 120 curse rings 1x 110 curse ring
WTS 2Moons 94+ Segnale (Abaddon)
01/07/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
The title describes what I have. What I want is USD. Im not outrageous like the people on eBay so leave an offer.