Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB> 2moons bagi 80+ trieste for dil

Discussion on WTB> 2moons bagi 80+ trieste for dil within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB> 2moons bagi 80+ trieste for dil

yea pm me here.. around 70m =P striped

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> 2moons 134 bagi trieste $
04/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Yes as topic says. im looking for $ USD paypal, the bagi will come with reg e-mail and info. NO im not going first. Dont want to deal with scammers right now so dont add me msn and ask me to go first. depending on ur offer the bagi might come wit +7 110+ set with the 102 boots and l3 gloves +7. He has a fs +0 caligo. 2 costumes, auto pots and some more dshop items. please pm me if your interested or add [email protected] SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
[ WTS / WTT ] 118 and 107 Bagi 2moons in Trieste.
01/31/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ppl. I have 118 and 107 bagi in Trieste server. Actually i want to trade my 107 bagi to a high level char but maybe i ll sell all of them. If u interested pls mail me or add me to ur MSN. [email protected] Have a nice day...
wtb 115+ bagi 2moons trieste
10/21/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
BUYING BAGI 115+ real money USD. Ill use paypal easiest way. show me ur offers and leave ur msn
WTS> 2moons lvl 96 bagi trieste
07/19/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies
Yea im looking to sell him fast, looking for $50. Pm me with details please he has decent stuff alot of cashshop items. PM ME or add [email protected]
WTB> 2moons bagi 80+ trieste
06/23/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
yea pm me here if interested wtb for dil