Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Powerleveling Service! [Helion]

Discussion on WTB Powerleveling Service! [Helion] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Powerleveling Service! [Helion]

I would like to have an ak on the Server Helion. I don't care how you lvl the AK.
I just need it on lvl 151.

I am paying in dils. After i have seen the lvl i will pay it immediately.

I am paying in dils so please let me know how much you would like to have for it.
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Service]Runescape Powerleveling[Service]
03/23/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Biete hier meinen Service als Powerleveler an. Der Preis variiert pro Level von 50-100 eGold. Pn me
[S]Powerleveling Service in WOW LVL 71-80
10/12/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Ich suche einen Powerleveling Service für meinen LVL 71 DK Orc. Dieser soll so schnell wie möglich lvl 80 erreichen. Ich würde via Egold oder PSC zahlen. Meldet euch mit Preis, dauer des Services und euren Sicherheiten.
PowerLeveling Service
05/07/2008 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Hello all, I've been here quite a while now, selling accounts and trading. So now I've checked out some sites power leveling rates, Tonypowerlevel and Gamekoo seems to be the cheapest sites I've found. The rates are $49USD for Levels 1-35 on Tonypowerlevel. Gamekoo is $90USD for Levels 1-35. My price will be $35 for Levels 1-35. You will not need to supply the Chantra Items (Tonypowerlevel requires you to supply chantra) Heres how it works -I make an account, and you tell me what character...