Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Caskada and Fake Itrades

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/30/2011, 20:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
yo noob,didnt i told you already ? IM NOT HERE TO GET FRIENDS !!!!
ill troll who ever i want,ill troll even your mum if i want
shut it and gtfo !!!
i troll u and u even don't recognize it

umad?



InspectorCrush3r is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 20:58   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 410
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Received Thanks: 586
WTT 160 Staff Summ Siz

lf bump, will be thanked.


PANDᗩ is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 20:59   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 553
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorCrush3r View Post
i troll u and u even don't recognize it

umad?
dont take it personaly m8,but your trolling srsly suck,learn how to troll,im not even interested answering all that bullsh1t what you said...
TheMightyKon is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
dont take it personaly m8,but your trolling srsly suck,learn how to troll,im not even interested answering all that bullsh1t what you said...
when why u do? umadmad?

ur blog shows the whole amount of creativity of ur limited intelligence.


InspectorCrush3r is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:02   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 553
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorCrush3r View Post
when why u do? umadmad?
haha,mad on what ? you think just by saying umadmad will make me mad ? get a life noob,and learn how to troll for real -_-,i bet your some 12 years old fat kid who just got computer and thinks his intresting ....
TheMightyKon is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:05   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 15
Ryuzaki, 1 serious question, without any flame plox.
Why do you always compare ppl with other ppl?
for example Crush3r.. Crush3r isnt PainForce !, PainForce is Threx / Kybo !
Stop doing that pls.. You aren't Sherlock Holmes.

/you'll flame now anyway.
Caskada is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:05   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 301
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 972
Received Thanks: 209
Threads like this make my gamerlife happy.

(Irony)

or not?
Dubsolutly is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:06   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
haha,mad on what ? you think just by saying umadmad will make me mad ? get a life noob,and learn how to troll for real -_-,i bet your some 12 years old fat kid who just got computer and thinks his intresting ....
did i say i'm interesting? i think everyone else here is more interesting than me.

and i didn't said umadmad, i asked if u are mad. this sign "?" shows that the sentence, ended by it, is a question. but what do i explain such a highly educated person, i'm sure u already heard about it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lnnocence View Post
Threads like this make my gamerlife happy.
me too. for the lulz
InspectorCrush3r is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:10   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 553
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskada View Post
Ryuzaki, 1 serious question, without any flame plox.
Why do you always compare ppl with other ppl?
for example Crush3r.. Crush3r isnt PainForce !, PainForce is Threx / Kybo !
Stop doing that pls.. You aren't Sherlock Holmes.

/you'll flame now anyway.
ofc ill flame,why the **** you care ? ill compare your mum with cow if i want,thats non of your bussness ,this thread is about you,not some noob out there crusher or what ever,he is just a fun guy to troll till you dont answer my trolling said to you
i dont care who he is but he is a copy cat,and i said that cos PainForce has Crusher epvp account already + he even made another account thinking he could give me a negative itrade or something
have to say ( WAS LAME INTENTION, YOU GOT NO BRAIN TO SUCCESS IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT,in the other hand,if you were smart as me ,you could do it in 5 sec
TheMightyKon is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:15   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 15
/facepalm.

#closerequest.
Caskada is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:17   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 553
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskada View Post
/facepalm.

#closerequest.
yea yea,do your request,who cares,i still got analbars thread on which i can troll about you
but either way
who knows how long will it take for mods to close this thread
1-2 hours ? i think thats enough to have some fun here till then
TheMightyKon is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:17   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 410
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Received Thanks: 586
ddd



OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PANDᗩ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2011, 21:18   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
ill compare your mum with cow if i want,thats non of your bussness
are u used from ur parents home to compare mums with cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
he is just a fun guy to troll till you dont answer my trolling said to you
to troll till you dont answer my trolling said to you??? what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
( WAS LAME INTENTION, YOU GOT NO BRAIN TO SUCCESS IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT,in the other hand,if you were smart as me ,you could do it in 5 sec
if u open brackets u should close them. what would ur cow, ähh i mean mum, say if she could read that?
InspectorCrush3r is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 21:23   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 553
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorCrush3r View Post
are u used from ur parents home to compare mums with cows



to troll till you dont answer my trolling said to you??? what?



if u open brackets u should close them. what would ur cow, ähh i mean mum, say if she could read that?
srsly,you dont have anything smarted to do ?
1st troll answer: no i just compare your mum with a cow,bjatch
2nd troll answer: which means when i troll about Caskada,he is soo slow motioned to answer my troll,so i have to troll with you 1st till i w8 for him
3rd troll answer : she would say ,who the **** is this wanna be Inspector bobo and why his trolling suck so bad
TheMightyKon is offline  
Old 06/30/2011, 22:22   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryuzaki- View Post
srsly,you dont have anything smarted to do ?
1st troll answer: no i just compare your mum with a cow,bjatch
2nd troll answer: which means when i troll about Caskada,he is soo slow motioned to answer my troll,so i have to troll with you 1st till i w8 for him
3rd troll answer : she would say ,who the **** is this wanna be Inspector bobo and why his trolling suck so bad
u are so pro at trolling that u even have to declare every single answer as a troll. and as bonus even ur inglis is trolling me. i feel so trolled


InspectorCrush3r is offline  
Closed Thread



« WTS hunter 161 helion | WTB HELION DIL *FAST* ** ** ** »

Similar Threads
Who is Caskada ?
When he came here,he said like Hello im NEW MEMBER,but how did he know about every1 tho ? who is a scammer who isnt and all that bullsh1t,well i...
0 Replies - Dekaron Trading
suche mm mit viel itrades bitte
hallo liebe comm suche einen mm will eq gegen psc also ich eq der psc pls hier treadh oder pn schreiben kostenlos bitte^^
2 Replies - Metin2 Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.