Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xTJBx (TNT or X) is a scammer..

Discussion on xTJBx (TNT or X) is a scammer.. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xTJBx (TNT or X) is a scammer..

Hm, i thought that xTJBx was a legit person and i often consider my self lucky to have him on my friend list (Msn) since there only a hand full of legit people in epvp. I've known this guy for a whole year and once made a major acc trade with him, the acc's trade worked flawlessly and smoothly, he went first, he never took the acc back and i got to transfer it to GameHi, after that we talked almost everyday, he once had told me that he is working on a pserver and that he would make me a gm once he's done, he helped me to make other trades and often warned me who's a scammer in epvp and who not to trust, i learned to trust this guy, since we talked almost everyday for a year and he also prevented me from getting scammed. about 6 to 9 months later I offered him +9's item and dils for his 150 hunter, he thought about it for a few days, and decided to trade me, i gave him a +9 traumen helm dn, 80.6mil and a +7 ozer armor with +25meds in it. he went first and gave me the hunter info and the reg email and blah blah, i traded the gear and dil. I played on the hunter for a few hours and asked him for a trade back since it was nothing as i expected, he came up with a lie and told me that he already traded the items in matter of 2 hours or less, but he finally admitted that it was a lie, he told me to play on the hunter for a few weeks and if i still wasnted pleased then we can trade back. I told him that i was going on Q&A on gamehi and ask them if the email he has given to me is the orginal email used for the acc transfer to gamehi, later on in that same day of the trade he message me on Msn and tells me his best friend who he have known for a year and knew all of his acc info (which is 4 acc's or more) scammed him and took all of his gear including mines, now how fucking ironic is it that his friend who knew ALL of his acc info scams him on the very same day of the trade? after i told him that i was gonna make sure and verify the email that he has given to me is legit? (im pretty sure we can all sense the bullshit in his story.. )" Q&A then awnser's back and tells me that the email that he has given to me is not correct, he told me that he's gonna do anything to repay me back, i told him that he's a bullshit liar but he wont admit it, he actually think im foolish enough to believe that a friend scammed him, just a few hours after the trade, he already lied to me before about trading the items i have given him, it was pretty obvious that i wasnt gonna get it back. Well anyways he told me that he was gonna repay me back but he hasnt logged back in to msn for a whole month, i warned him that if he stayed offline that i will accuse him of scamming me even tho he's was one of my best friends. Everyday i came up with excuses on not to post this, thinking his internet is down, or he went on a vacation, or something else, but its been a month and he hasnt been online, so i finally accepted the fact that one of my best friend, who i thought was legit scammed me, this is the reason i am posting this a little late, but ofcourse you dont have to take my word for it, i got prove and evidence of this event that has occured, i will post the images on Imageshack (*Note, This all happened in 3-4 days, so the chat is long and will probably take you a hour or more to read it all*) so whats the moral of this story? NEVER trust anyone no matter how long you known him/her. It doesnt matter if u have him added on facebook and u guys exchange photo's (ew creepy) or do w/e u do, do not trust anyone at all, Unless you know the person in real life and knows where he lives so you could go and beat the shit out of him . well here the chat.

its 23 pages so i doubt any of you is gonna take the time to read it all, but its all there, i still have control over the 150 hunter, but the he has the original email so im guesisng its only a matter of time b4 he recovers it..
here's the thread he started trying to sell his acc to repay me back
Hope you took your time to read this post; this is his email **
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 03:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
oh ***, wall of text lol
on a side note, at least you still have the hunter ;p
Old 05/08/2011, 03:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Well, I can vouch for OutLaw on this one.... and agree with TJB being a scammer.

And lol this is proof enough to ban this guy, outlaw even alerted me earlier before
he even got scammed about what was happening...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 10:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#closed

Read our rules!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread