Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS +9 115 XBOW FULL DMG STATS SIZ

Discussion on WTS +9 115 XBOW FULL DMG STATS SIZ within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS +9 115 XBOW FULL DMG STATS SIZ

selling for 560mil, or for a +9 dn cocave full dmg stats. pm pm pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 130 xbow +9 DN all DMG stats
01/06/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Selling xbow +9 all dmg stats DN for 1B Siz server :P
WTT 117 bagi full +7 FOR +9 115 xbow dn
09/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
my bagi is on Siz server... +9 xbow can be on siz or helion... ~~ 117 bagi warrior fresh new gamehi acc with reg mail 114 pants +7 102 dn boots +7 L3 gloves +7 112 armor +7 110 helm +7 wep cocave +7
Full ego stats for food
09/09/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
I was wondering any of you know a mod that can make your ego get the full effect of whatever it eats. For instance i mean when u eat a longsword and your ego gets 28 str or 32 dex. But if you eat a claymore it gets the full amount of stats it can get from a single item such as 376 dex or 421 str. If im confusing you im sorry im not very specific. But it be nice if someone could make a mod like that.
Botting on a full str xbow.. heh
04/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So my friend let me use his rogue to help taxi my char, my char happens to be lvl 66 chinese sword/shield nuker so i bot my char at niya hunter. And thats wear he bots his lvl 83 rogue/xbow to level it up. He says he uses vigors.. cause of the pot delay on euros. But not sure where to buy xlarge vigor potions.. I checked stall net but there really is none. And with the buff, crossbow extreme it increases my phy damage by 75% extra but it also 50% HP reducem and 40% phy def reduce.. So...
KNOW what stats do - full explanation
05/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
as many ppl are still asking questions regarding stats I´m posting an exaustive explanation of stats and its effects. hope they are helpfull Strength Required for equipping weapons on melee classes Increases the power of melee Each point awards: +1 Physical Attack +3 Hit Points Agility